Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Worst / dumbest reason you got dumped (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379824)

11-16-2005 05:53 PM

Worst / dumbest reason you got dumped

Speaking of dates and girls and all that, here’s one I’d like to see OOTers respond to:

Worst / dumbest reason you got dumped. Here’s mine.

Went out with a girl for about three months. One day, I surprised her by making a picnic basket with sandwiches and homemade chocolate chip cookies. We went on our picnic, and then we went to a play and had ice cream afterward. I thought it went well. I was wrong.

About three days after that, she sat me down for the news. I asked her why.

“Remember that picnic you took me on? Well, you made those sandwiches with mustard. I don’t like mustard, I like mayonnaise. So, I just don’t see this thing working out.”

I had no choice but to agree.

Yours?

ScottieK

pryor15 11-16-2005 05:54 PM

Re: Worst / dumbest reason you got dumped

i've been dumped and never given a reason, does that count?

Warik 11-16-2005 05:59 PM

Went out with a girl for a tad over 3 years. She dumped on the phone one Friday when I was calling her to find out if she was ready for me to pick her up.

Never gave me a reason.

Crimson 11-16-2005 06:01 PM

I stabbed a girl once.

xadrez 11-16-2005 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i've been dumped and never given a reason, does that count?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, and it was over the phone. To add insult to injury, it was a LTR.

HopeydaFish 11-16-2005 06:02 PM

When I was 17, my friend and I went camping with our girlfriends. We seemed to be all having a good time and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. However, on day 2 of the 5 day camping trip, my girlfriend asks to speak to me alone...and then proceeds to dump me because "things aren't working out". I asked her when she had decided this and she said that she'd known for a couple of weeks but "didn't know how to tell me"...bla bla bla

The best part was that we were trapped in the woods until my friend's dad was to arrive to pick us up in a couple of days. The last couple of days of the trip were a little uncomfortable, to say the least.

ilya 11-16-2005 06:10 PM

I was dating this girl for a little while and I wrote her a poem. It was a really good poem, but it had this part about how smooth and soft and plump her ass was. This creeped her out I guess, so she dumped me. Too bad, she still has a nice ass.

11-16-2005 06:15 PM

Damn.

I remember this one...I was at a summer camp a while back, and one of the teachers went in to check his e-mail. Apparently, his wife sent him an e-mail, telling him she was divorcing him and how she was running off with some guy. How messed up / cowardly is that?

ScottieK

Klepton 11-16-2005 06:22 PM

i didn't give her rent money.

diebitter 11-16-2005 06:33 PM

Our star signs were incompatible.

Or something like that, I wasn't really listening...