Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   i had a dream last night that the colts went 16-0 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400386)

tolbiny 12-18-2005 07:23 PM

Re: i had a dream last night that the colts went 16-0

[ QUOTE ]
Fwiw, I think it's a rivalry, just jabbing back at the idiots who used to say that. And regular season means squat. Do it in the playoffs and the pats will still have at least 2 more rings the last five years.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

Richard Tanner 12-18-2005 07:23 PM

If it's truthful: All except C. Simon and R. Mathis, important but not gamechanging, the Bolts played a great game, and the Colts as a result, played...uh...not so well.

If it's sarcasm: You are a bad person.

Cody

Voltron87 12-18-2005 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If it's truthful: All except C. Simon and R. Mathis, important but not gamechanging, the Bolts played a great game, and the Colts as a result, played...uh...not so well.

If it's sarcasm: You are a bad person.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

im serious that i didnt see it, i had important stuff scheduled.

sublime 12-18-2005 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fwiw, I think it's a rivalry, just jabbing back at the idiots who used to say that. And regular season means squat. Do it in the playoffs and the pats will still have at least 2 more rings the last five years.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome

Jack of Arcades 12-18-2005 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i didnt see the game, how many of their starters did indy play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody.

jstnrgrs 12-19-2005 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

I think you'll find that things are a lot different in the playoffs when the Pats are playing in Indy, as opposed to below freezing in Foxboro.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if anyone remembers the result of the last game that the Pats played in Indy. It was an exciting game to watch, but ultimatlly the Pats came out on top.

kyro 12-19-2005 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

I think you'll find that things are a lot different in the playoffs when the Pats are playing in Indy, as opposed to below freezing in Foxboro.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if anyone remembers the result of the last game that the Pats played in Indy. It was an exciting game to watch, but ultimatlly the Pats came out on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be one of my favorite arguments ever.

But, but, we beat you two years ago when our teams and coaches were different!!!!

New year. Colts = better. Patriots = worse.

jstnrgrs 12-19-2005 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be one of my favorite arguments ever.

But, but, we beat you two years ago when our teams and coaches were different!!!!

New year. Colts = better. Patriots = worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct. However, the colts have lost in Indy this year, and the Pats have won in the dome, so the argument that the Colts will win because of the location of the game doesn't really hold up.

lastchance 12-19-2005 12:39 AM

No, it just makes it even harder to beat the best team in the NFL, which is much improved, and the Patriots, who are not playing anywhere near the level they were playing at last year.

Note to Pats fans: The Colts are better this year, the Patriots are worse.

The Colts will probably win because they are playing at home, because their D-Line munches a Patriots line, because Manning picks apart a weak secondary, and because they will be fully rested and healthy against a banged up Pats team that still has to beat Jacksonville to get to Indy.

Sponger15SB 12-19-2005 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
DE CAF!

DE CAF!

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst. Commercial. Ever.