Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   OOT New Year's Eve Plans (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=408333)

Aloysius 12-31-2005 06:35 PM

OOT New Year\'s Eve Plans

Happy Soon To Be New Year's OOT! I'm getting ready to go out and celebrate this arbitary decimilization of time, and was wondering, what are you up to?

Aloysius Plans - Pretty tame by OOT standards I'd imagine. Dinner party. Followed by house party. Followed by karaoking (rented a room at the Orchid). The only potentially interesting thing is there is an "NBA Party" at Orchid... I don't know what that means but if any Clippers dancers show up (notably the Korean one) I will drunkenly hit on her until they stop me.

Best Regards,
-Al

Alobar 12-31-2005 06:39 PM

Re: Happy New Year\'s! New Year\'s Plans...

im actually not doing a whole lot. Going to eat sushi and do some bombs with the infamous stacy (and her friends), and then ditching them when they go out to the overpriced bars to hang out with the GF and a couple other friends at some low key bar/pool hall

sublime 12-31-2005 06:41 PM

playing poker and then watching DVD's like any other night of the year.

Aloysius 12-31-2005 06:42 PM

Alobar - so the girlfriend is still cool with you and Stacy hanging out = you are awesome.

-Al

Alobar 12-31-2005 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alobar - so the girlfriend is still cool with you and Stacy hanging out = you are awesome.

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, she seems to be, which is good, cuz "breaking up" with the friend was never an option.

JihadOnTheRiver 12-31-2005 07:00 PM

Re: OOT New Year\'s Eve Plans

As stated in a previous thread, NYE is the gay. Dinner party with Dad's friends like every year. He's a sick cook, so its always good. His last name is Castro, and he appropriately has a very good cigar connection. I will most likely have 2 or 3, a bottle of his Johnny Walker Blue (he loves that [censored]), and lose 2 or 3 hundred bucks to him playing pool on his ridiculously pimp table. I will show off my Arnold pictures, accidently make a refference to my GF's sexual habits with her standing right behind me, and be told that I'm being a retart by my mom while getting a high five from my dad. Same damn thing every year.

Aloysius 12-31-2005 07:05 PM

Jihad - agreed. NYE is the gay. But people tend to plan or do something more extravagant / atypical for this night, even those that find it super gay. And it is truly one of the few nights of the year where most people make concerted efforts to have plans.

-Al

sublime 12-31-2005 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As stated in a previous thread, NYE is the gay. Dinner party with Dad's friends like every year. He's a sick cook, so its always good. His last name is Castro, and he appropriately has a very good cigar connection. I will most likely have 2 or 3, a bottle of his Johnny Walker Blue (he loves that [censored]), and lose 2 or 3 hundred bucks to him playing pool on his ridiculously pimp table. I will show off my Arnold pictures, accidently make a refference to my GF's sexual habits with her standing right behind me, and be told that I'm being a retart by my mom while getting a high five from my dad. Same damn thing every year.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am almost embarrassed to be white

12-31-2005 07:08 PM

I just found out cab rides are free in St. Louis tonight, so I will be going out now. Plan on hitting up an oyster bar, free buffet/drinks, then to a local dive bar for more drinks, and then to a house party. I like hte poolhall option though, I might get a few racks in before i get all dolled up. Be safe, and [censored] some hot bitches.

the_main 12-31-2005 07:12 PM

I'm kind of sick of new years, feeling the 'just another night' mood. I'm off to a quiet house party with a bunch of friends.