Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   A Bot That Slow Plays Every Hand (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394820)

12-09-2005 08:48 AM

A Bot That Slow Plays Every Hand

hi 2+2'ers

I have been attempting to make software that automatically checks/folds after a delay for some months now. The point of the software is to allow people to take a toilet break in the knowledge that every hand they get dealt will be played as slowly as possible.

By using the software, you can save 3.3 minutes for every 10 hands dealt.

The question is, would anyone be interested in using my software.

BTW - it does not have any spyware/ key loggers in it (I will get a 2+2er to check before posting the software.

Thank you

Toi1et

BigBluffer 12-09-2005 09:01 AM

Re: A Bot That Slow Plays Every Hand

No need for your bot now that my wife has promised to get me a gold-plated pee bucket for Christmas. I'll just set the pee bucket next to my desk and not have to get up for 15 straight hours.

Nice idea though.

stigmata 12-09-2005 09:12 AM

Nice idea, but I think people would be worried that it might alert some party bot-detection methods. I think that software that grabs hold of the mouse may get red-flagged.

12-09-2005 09:17 AM

I play not party, but prima. If one plays party, not prima, then ul [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I guess the script has limitations... but it is surely legal

usmfan 12-09-2005 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I play not party, but prima. If one plays party, not prima, then ul [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I guess the script has limitations... but it is surely illegal

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Zetack 12-09-2005 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hi 2+2'ers

I have been attempting to make software that automatically checks/folds after a delay for some months now. The point of the software is to allow people to take a toilet break in the knowledge that every hand they get dealt will be played as slowly as possible.

BTW - it does not have any spyware/ key loggers in it (I will get a 2+2er to check before posting the software.

Thank you

Toi1et

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't be interested in it because I have no desire to be a big jerk. Could you write me a program that would autosend a really rude reply to any email I get too?

There are nine other players at the table, show a little consideration.

If you really don't want to miss any hands, sit out before you hit the blinds, then wait till you hit the blinds to jump back in. No problem.

Nicok7 12-09-2005 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hi 2+2'ers

Thank you

Toi1et

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't be interested in it because I have no desire to be a big jerk. Could you write me a program that would autosend a really rude reply to any email I get too?

There are nine other players at the table, show a little consideration.

If you really don't want to miss any hands, sit out before you hit the blinds, then wait till you hit the blinds to jump back in. No problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

primetime32 12-09-2005 11:48 AM

wouldn't it be easier to get a laptop and a wireless connection so you can play while you are on the toilet??

tripdad 12-09-2005 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wouldn't it be easier to get a laptop and a wireless connection so you can play while you are on the toilet??

[/ QUOTE ]

this is what i have. in fact, i'm dropping a duece as i type this post.

tripdad

12-09-2005 12:27 PM

Judging by your stupid idea for a program and your name, it sounds like you have some kind of bathroom fetish. Maybe a different forum would be more appropriate for you.