Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   (Video of me 20 tabling ) Final conclusions and results (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=213980)

Deathbear 03-16-2005 12:05 AM

Re: (Video of me 20 tabling ) Final conclusions and results

Flawless victory

toss 03-16-2005 12:09 AM

You must have a really good system and connection to handle all those tables. Would you consider using two mouses to keep up with all the hands? It would be cool to see two mouse pointers clicking on all the tables popping up.

laja 03-16-2005 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, thats ridiculous. Nicely done. One little mechanics question, do you just sit back and let each table just pop up when its your action? Or do you click on a specific table when your involved in a big hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

ty, and tables pop-up on their own most often, but otherwise I will see it flashing and click on it. That's the most stressful part keeping cool while you see 5 tables flashing simulatenously. And if I catch up with all my hands sometimes I will just scroll through the tables. But I have cought myself paying too much attention to individual hands, most of the time I don't even get to see the outcome lol

[ QUOTE ]
You must have a really good system and connection to handle all those tables. Would you consider using two mouses to keep up with all the hands? It would be cool to see two mouse pointers clicking on all the tables popping up.

[/ QUOTE ]

no actually I prefer to use the laptop finger mouse ;]

memphis57 03-16-2005 12:52 AM

Great job, congratulations. For the benefit of anybody who didn't call up his stats, he made 4.0 BB/100 while doing this.

I think I'll email Party and report you as a bot. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TomBrooks 03-16-2005 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my stats:http://www.pokermentor.net/images/pm...20_tabling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
4 BB/100! Thats excellent. I figure you were doing at least 50 hands/hr/table so that would be 1000hand/hr or $40/hr. Very good. Could you do that for 40 hours per week? Lol.

contentless 03-16-2005 01:22 AM

I'm not doubting you, but maybe your PT screenshots aren't telling us something. Or maybe I'm interpreting them wrong. The problem is that your sessions all start at different times, and instead all end at the same time. I'd expect the 20 tables to all begin at around the same time.

Regardless, the video is still very, very impressive.

stinkypete 03-16-2005 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not doubting you, but maybe your PT screenshots aren't telling us something. Or maybe I'm interpreting them wrong. The problem is that your sessions all start at different times, and instead all end at the same time. I'd expect the 20 tables to all begin at around the same time.

Regardless, the video is still very, very impressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

not all tables stay full. he has to open up new ones once in a while, when tables break up. his multitable ratio is > 17.

contentless 03-16-2005 01:30 AM

Oh right. Someday I'll learn to read. Damn you, letters!

Momo 03-16-2005 01:46 AM

What are the stats on your computer? I'm wondering what kind of computer it takes to keep all this running smooth.

Lawrence Ng 03-16-2005 01:46 AM

I guess years of Starcraft really helps eh? LOL, I have a good friend who play Starcraft comppetitively and he multi-tables very well too.

Lawrence