Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Dude Gets A * (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396054)

The Dude 12-11-2005 08:25 AM

The Dude Gets A *

I had a dream last night that I made a really sweet post about my favorite NES game, Dragon Warrior. It was about this unique situation that came up during the game, and I thought anybody who's ever played the game would find it interesting.

Anyway, as luck would have it, I hadn't checked all the recent threads before I made my post. The day before, somebody had made a post about the exact same situation, and there were over 100 replies to it. So I got a * below my name.

Well, it wasn't the last dream I had, so when I woke up and started thinking about it, I honestly thought it had happened. But then my memory of it started to get really fuzzy (you know how you forget dreams really quickly in the mornings), so I hopped online to look around for what happened.

I didn't have any *'s under my name, and no threads came up in the search function. It actually took me a couple of minutes to realize it had been a dream. Weird.

Escape 12-11-2005 08:26 AM

Re: The Dude Gets A *

Addict.

The Dude 12-11-2005 08:30 AM

I would hardly call <3800 posts in over 3 years being addicted, especially considering that people have done that in only a few months.

tomdemaine 12-11-2005 08:31 AM

denial

bernie 12-11-2005 08:40 AM

I had a dream last night about those 2 chicks oil wrestling. I woke up and there was a * on my bedsheets.

b

henrikrh 12-11-2005 08:42 AM

Go on then, post what happened in Dragon Warrior.

sublime 12-11-2005 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Go on then, post what happened in Dragon Warrior.

[/ QUOTE ]

the mood has been ruined

Mr_J 12-11-2005 09:52 AM

My dream unfortunately started with me waking up after a one night stand. The girl was an 8.5 to 9, stood up with a smile so I guess she enjoyed herself. But what was weird was my blinds were open and my parents house could see into mine, and my old man drops a big smile while he stares at her, and my mum gets a smile thinking I'll finally get married. For some reason we all go for a walk, I drop the girl off and don't even remember saying anything to her, and then that's it. I think it just shows the fact I don't want a relationship, and that my Ps will never meet any girl since they carry on.

I like the dream the night before better. Good sex with a persian girl maybe half a dozen times. I think this dream was just my brain being pissed that I'm sick so haven't gotten laid since last weekend.

CieloAzor 12-11-2005 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this dream was just my brain being pissed that I'm sick so haven't gotten laid since last weekend .

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh c'mon. Cry me a river.

swede123 12-11-2005 11:13 AM

Good going Astroglide! Your asterix bullying is now invading people's dreams. Meanie!

Swede