Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT (Wrong Forum): PP "Touchdown" Bonus (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392794)

tshort 12-06-2005 05:34 PM

OT (Wrong Forum): PP \"Touchdown\" Bonus

Details.

For next 8 weeks, starting today, you could earn $100 per week plus a share of $1,000,000 after 8 weeks.

The 30 points per day is easy (5 $33 SNGs). So, you would have to pay $75 in vig to make $100. Who knows how many people will pull this off for all 40 days? I would assume a share of the million could be anywhere from $250 - $1000.

Should we create an ongoing thread for people who want to discuss the answers to the daily questions?

-tshort

splashpot 12-06-2005 05:38 PM

Re: OT (Wrong Forum): PP \"Touchdown\" Bonus

I wonder what kind of questions they will be. I wonder if they will be google-able.

zipppy 12-06-2005 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder what kind of questions they will be. I wonder if they will be google-able.

[/ QUOTE ]

From Party's site:
"All you have to do is reach a minimum of 30 regular Party points on each promotion day (Tuesdays to Saturdays) and you'll be asked a question on the following day from 09:00 a.m. (ET) relating to NEXT Sunday/Monday night's games. "

My guess is they won't be googleable. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

runner4life7 12-06-2005 05:45 PM

everything is google-able

splashpot 12-06-2005 05:46 PM

Oh, I misread that. I thought it was like trivia. So you basically have to guess the winner of next Sunday? You realize that it will be extremely difficult to get all 40 questions correct.

12-06-2005 05:50 PM

Oh, sports betting. Why not just let us spin a wheel instead?

Btw, how many points do SNGs pay (at the 11s, 22s, and 33s)? I never keep track of that stuff.

playtitleist 12-06-2005 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, I misread that. I thought it was like trivia. So you basically have to guess the winner of next Sunday? You realize that it will be extremely difficult to get all 40 questions correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course we could just wait to find out, but it's fun to speculate. I am about 99.9% sure it is not going to handicapping the games. Your first inclination, trivia, is probably a much better guess.

pergesu 12-06-2005 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was like trivia

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too. I think it'd be pretty cool if party had spent the last few months creating fake websites that gave the wrong info out. Then ask obscure, totally fake questions where you can only get the "answer" from their site. How many yards out was the field goal that Sammy Tull missed in the 1973 preseason game vs the Browns?

Man I'm bored.

Vetstadium 12-06-2005 06:13 PM

Damn I thought this was free money if trivia.

zipppy 12-06-2005 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, sports betting. Why not just let us spin a wheel instead?

Btw, how many points do SNGs pay (at the 11s, 22s, and 33s)? I never keep track of that stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know that 22s and 33s both regularly pay 6 points each.