Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The eating habits of Schneids (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386109)

Ulysses 11-27-2005 12:40 PM

The eating habits of Schneids

So, Schneids asks me if there is an In-N-Out in Vegas airport.

I tell him no, but no worries, Diablo is here to help. I let him know that the correct food to eat at McCarran is Harlon's BBQ. Delicious!

He then tells me that he does not eat BBQ! WTF!? What does he eat? "Good food." Pizza, chicken nuggets, tacos. And italian food.

Please discuss.

nothumb 11-27-2005 12:46 PM

Re: The eating habits of Schneids

It would be interesting to know if Schneids is either massively overweight or scrawny and malnourished.

NT

banditbdl 11-27-2005 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It would be interesting to know if Schneids is either massively overweight or scrawny and malnourished.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh he is definitely scrawny, although malnourished might be going a bit far.

11-27-2005 12:49 PM

While I do like, tacos, Italian food, chicken nuggests and such, I do not see how someone could turn down good BBQ. At an airport, maybe...but in general, its un-american. The only prob I would have, is the fact that the bbq sauce smell tends to stick with you, and the possiblity of drippage, may make the plane ride suck a little.

Victor 11-27-2005 12:52 PM

downright un-merican.

scneids is likely a communist or a terrorist. contact the fbi.

11-27-2005 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
downright un-merican.

scneids is likely a communist or a terrorist. contact the fbi.

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably doesnt eat red mead, hates baseball, and has never seen a star wars movie either.....commie

Schneids 11-27-2005 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

In shape enough to be timed 4.4 40 yard dash my senior yr of HS. Not quite as good of shape now, though I could still kick 99% of OoT's ass in a sprint.

Skinny, somewhat yes. Malnourished, no.

Ulysses 11-27-2005 01:00 PM

More details from Schneids: "i do not eat seafood, do not eat vegetables outside of carrots corn or potatoes, and yes i presently like fast food. i don't see any of them changing anytime soon though"

Also, he would like it pointed out that he does eat lettuce in subs.

A lot of that is pretty typical among young people, and really isn't all that far from my eating preferences in high school.

However, I'm still really surprised about the not liking BBQ thing. How can you not like BBQ?

pokerdirty 11-27-2005 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

In shape enough to be timed 4.4 40 yard dash my senior yr of HS. Not quite as good of shape now, though I could still kick 99% of OoT's ass in a sprint.

Skinny, somewhat yes. Malnourished, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your response defending your eating habits was that you could beat us in a race? Well, I bet my penis is bigger than your penis.

The Truth 11-27-2005 01:05 PM

What about drinks? soda, water, tea? whats up?

blake