Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Dropped off PP waiting list (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=218857)

Gonzo58 03-23-2005 08:14 PM

Dropped off PP waiting list

I have been getting dropped off the PP waiting list 15 30 and 30 60 a lot lately
I will be watching the game that I am going to get into and for no reason I will get dropped of the waiting list for all my games
I contacted PP but they act like they do not know what I am talking about
Is this happing to any one ells?

JAA 03-23-2005 08:24 PM

Re: Dropped off PP waiting list

This happened to me for two days straight about two weeks ago, but hasn't happened since. I'm glad to hear it wasn't just me, I thought I was losing my mind.

- Jags

BeerGolfPoker 03-23-2005 08:32 PM

I've never been taken off while I was watching the game I was attempting to enter, though sometimes while I'm on the 30/60 WL I will mysteriously be taken off if I don't have any of the 30/60 tables open.

[ QUOTE ]
I contacted PP

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a better chance of hacking into their system and placing yourself at the top of the WL than getting substantive help from PP support. These people suck.

PassiveCaller 03-23-2005 08:33 PM

I had the same problem happen to me a few times awhile back and complained to them and they pretty much told me there was no problem yet it still seems to occur... Some great programming going on!

Fianchetto 03-23-2005 08:38 PM

yup, happened to me while waiting for 30-60 a couple times, really annoying.

Gonzo58 03-23-2005 08:55 PM

It realy sucks on the 30 60 after you have been waiting for
2 hours.

SA125 03-23-2005 09:07 PM

I don't understand why they let the weasels cut you on the list. Imagine in a cardroom a guy jumps into your seat. They're making a fortune so they could give a rat's ass.

TStoneMBD 03-23-2005 09:58 PM

has happened to me

hogger 03-23-2005 10:31 PM

You were probably on a list where none of their bots where playing. Are you a winning player? It happens to me everyday but not to any of my fishy friends!

tpir90036 03-24-2005 12:31 AM

This happens to me all the time if I leave a table up that I am on the waiting list for and join a waiting list on another table. Kind of like when you are waiting for the BB at one table and then join another and then the first table thinks you are away.

My solution to the waiting list problem is to just close the table immediately once I was added to the waiting list. It doesn't seem to kick you off if the table is not up in a window.

*shrug*.... it definitely happens though. It's amazing how low budget and crappy a piece of software the party sknis are.