Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   smoking resin.. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=384520)

whiskeytown 11-24-2005 09:46 AM

smoking resin..

so I am out of smoke...

and a friend of mine says this is a perfect time to light up the resin - scrape out the pipes of the black sticky tar and light and smoke it -

and I'm like "are you shitting me?" and he swore he got the biggest buzz off of it -

I definately have enough here if it's that potent to get a nice buzz -

anyone tried this? - suggestions? - comments?

RB

11-24-2005 09:52 AM

Re: smoking resin..

Resin highs rule. You don't necessarily even need to scrape out the resin. Just light it up. You'll get [censored] out of your mind.

whiskeytown 11-24-2005 09:54 AM

a quick google search turned up the info I needed to know...

I shall leave the thread open to post the results later...

RB

11-24-2005 09:57 AM

gets you stoned as a mofo, but it's absolutely terrible for you. basically like smoking cancer

11-24-2005 09:57 AM

you're gonna post results?
I'm no rocket scientist and I can't read good, but dude, we already know the results!
Light it up, then scrape the inside after it is hot, don't scrape the res out, just scrape it and leave it in.
It makes the second or third hit feel more like the first, but watch out for the slight headache, or maybe that's just me.

Cambraceres

dcasper70 11-24-2005 09:58 AM

'Back in the day', this was a monthly occurance for my group of friends.

Yes the high is strong, and you also get some decent headaches. You should clean the pipe every now and then just to keep the flow clean, and if there's a good amount of the stuff, smoke it.
It is potent, so you'd only need an amount, let's say between the size of a piece of rice to a small pea. Certainly worth doing if you're in a bind, but obviously if you can get the bud, do so.

We also got in the habit of putting buds in the pipe chambers so they'd get coated with the resin. This is something I would suggest you do anyways. Decent storage, and stronger buzz.

ChipWrecked 11-24-2005 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes the high is strong, and you also get some pounding mofo headaches.

[/ QUOTE ]

(I knew that was you the instant I read the thread title, whiskey [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

whiskeytown 11-24-2005 10:12 AM

results....

reports...

it was about rice sized - not quite pea sized...

I chickened out a bit inhaling. I felt like I might be breathing burned pipe screen and holding it in my lungs - but when I exhaled each time there was definately smoke.

I am definately buzzing - no more so then my first time, but yah, this is nice and strong...

tasted like hell though - I should try the bong next time though that'll probably dilute it - not bad but I wouldn't go cleaning people's pipes for free or nothing.

def. not bad....-

logged onto Forza Motorsports - it has impaired my driving - and one hill looks a LOT higher to speed down then it did before...

but I'll go for a couple open tracks and let's see if I beat any record times... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - who wants to watch the Thanksgiving parade anyways....

RB

whiskeytown 11-24-2005 10:15 AM

my same friend who told me about resin has really gotten a kick out of me and all the questions I've been bugging him with.

He said "You're like a new kid with a new favorite toy" - and I don't know ANYTHING except what I observed growing up but I know there's steps in my head I'm missing...so things like resin, how to use a bong - all that stuff I've just learned recently.

so I'm being taught all this stuff like I'm some innocent child by him and all the dope fiends in OOT - I'm like your newborn druggie child....

awwww.....Daddy? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RB

dcasper70 11-24-2005 10:20 AM

Re: results....

[ QUOTE ]

I chickened out a bit inhaling....
tasted like hell though.....

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, we forgot to tell you about that....harsh and tastes like crap [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

whiskeytown 11-24-2005 10:27 AM

good man - way to not frighten me too bad -

yah, the buzz is still good - LOL.

RB

Slow Play Ray 11-24-2005 10:37 AM

it gets you real, goofy high - always a great backup plan. tastes like ass though, and sometimes i get a headache from it.

JonPKibble 11-24-2005 11:28 AM

Resin hits are better than nothing but generally -EV for your lungs.

jackdaniels 11-24-2005 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the resin hits are what's -EV... Smoking a J (filterless ofcourse) or a pack of cigs a day, that's actually a healing process for lungs.

chesspain 11-24-2005 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and a friend of mine says this is a perfect time to light up the resin - scrape out the pipes of the black sticky tar and light and smoke it...he swore he got the biggest headache off of it -

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

vexvelour 11-24-2005 11:49 AM

gross, I only smoke resin if I'm bouncing off the walls cause I don't have smoke.

Then again, I'm a pot snob...only Krip for this girl.

whiskeytown 11-24-2005 11:51 AM

that was the idea - I'm outta smoke - at least for a week...

ah well - fun while it lasted.

RB

mblax10 11-24-2005 01:09 PM

Probably not the best idea for wake and bake. That headache will stay with you longer than the buzz will.

Not bad for the end of a session when you're trying to conserve, or when your so f-d up you just want to smoke something.

JonPKibble 11-24-2005 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the resin hits are what's -EV... Smoking a J (filterless ofcourse) or a pack of cigs a day, that's actually a healing process for lungs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a retard?

jackdaniels 11-24-2005 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a retard?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Yes, I am a retard. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

JonPKibble 11-24-2005 02:04 PM

While we're on the topic, Jack Daniel's is magical healing power for your liver.

11-24-2005 02:05 PM

Yet again I will preach it... if you have good schtuff, and you vaporize, you can save the dried up stuff. It's like double the weed.

Anyways, this will be the greatest thanksgiving ever. I have Hawaiian Haze, and it is sooooo brutiful.

Soul Daddy 11-24-2005 02:35 PM

In desperate situations I've been known to boil my glass pipe to release all of the resin. Depending on how long it's been, it can produce quite the ball.

Jules22 11-24-2005 02:41 PM

who runs out of smoke? seriously

Jeebus 11-24-2005 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I chickened out a bit inhaling....
tasted like hell though.....

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, we forgot to tell you about that....harsh and tastes like crap [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Best way to take care of the taste and harshness is to take the little balls of resin and drop them in a bag of pure shake. The shake will fix onto the balls and make good tasting potent smoke. I wouldn't smoke it out of a bong cuz itll dirty it up worse than regular smoke.
Resin is the only reason a few of my friends haven't been cut. They drop my nice slides and at least we get to scrape three or four bowls out of it.

woodguy 11-24-2005 04:35 PM

How do you run out?

If you have a water-pipe put Jack Daniels in it instead of water.

Makes even the harshest crap smooth and tasty.

Regards,
Woodguy

11-24-2005 07:53 PM

Resin sucks. Go find some Kush.

Tex

tinga81 11-24-2005 08:21 PM

I'd rather not smoke, than smoke resin. I've just been too spoiled with good smoke, and know it wouldn't leave a good taste in the mouth.

Plus, the headaches suck. ;/

jokerthief 11-24-2005 11:23 PM

You will get high.

whiskeytown 11-24-2005 11:30 PM

I did allright - no headaches - no super duper buzz...

I only smoked a half ounce out of that pipe - maybe the bong will have some in it

RB

MonkeeMan 11-25-2005 01:08 AM

I'm amazed that you didn't just fire it up after your friend suggested it. What were you worried about?

I had an old hash oil pipe laying around that hadn't been used in years but turned up in one of those need a buzz frenzies. There wasn't resin in there, but stray oil that had crept up the stem. Incredible high from years old remnants. Wish I had more oil pipes laying around, don't think I'll be seeing the likes of that stuff again.

ChipWrecked 11-25-2005 01:27 AM

Oh man, hash oil..... those were the daze.

I used to use a very sharp paring knife to cut wedges of charcoal... still have it, now I cut my toddler's food with it. Gives me a grin sometimes.

ThaSaltCracka 11-25-2005 01:30 AM

hey, can you try and make a thread not involving weed smoke?

Jesus you are [censored] lame.

MonkeeMan 11-25-2005 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey, can you try and make a thread not involving weed smoke?

Jesus you are [censored] lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it so [censored] hard to read the subject?

11-25-2005 02:03 AM

definitely gets you really stoned....and there's nothing wrong with that..in fact, a buddy of mine recently organized a resin party...everyone came with all their pieces and whatnot.....cleaned them all out....very fun

whiskeytown 11-25-2005 02:22 AM

you should have gone on my ignore list a long time ago...

RB

11-25-2005 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
who runs out of smoke? seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

Cities go dry.

whiskeytown 11-25-2005 04:00 AM

I don't know anyone directly - at this time I'm going thru intermediaries - something I'm not fond of because of the following reasons -

a) - extra steps in the chain mean a longer response time
b) - while it's not a felony to sell without making any money on the deal, I don't like putting friends at risk as middlemen.

RB

PITTM 11-25-2005 04:38 AM

this thread is depressing to me.

rj

OtisTheMarsupial 11-25-2005 08:42 PM

Did you just start smoking? Or are you some little rich kid who can always afford the green bud?