Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Sage Rosefels (MIA-BUF) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391247)

uw_madtown 12-04-2005 06:00 PM

Sage Rosefels (MIA-BUF)

Was anyone watching this game? Dude had 274 yds and 2 TDs after replacing Frerotte in the 3rd quarter. The Bills are a fairly solid pass defense, yes?

I've been hoping he'd get a shot in Miami and do something with it, since I drafted him in my dynasty league with a late round pick way back in the day and still have him sitting on my reserve roster. So, questions for anyone who saw this one:

1) How badly did Frerotte get hurt?
2) Did the Bills D just melt down, or was Rosefels actually playing well?

Also, very sweet to see two former Badgers have huge games in this one. Gogo Lee Evans and Chris Chambers.

Davey 12-04-2005 06:45 PM

Re: Sage Rosefels (MIA-BUF)

They said Ferotte had a concussion. I would think with Rosenfels production he will be the starter next week but I dont follow them that much so Im not sure.

The Bills Defense was terrible when he came in. (I'm a Bills fan and that was painfull to watch) We were blitzing and putting a lot of pressure on the QB then when Frerotte got hurt we just kind of laid back and played some zone coverage with zero pressure. Our front 4 cant do much on their own.

Punker 12-04-2005 06:58 PM

Frerotte looked like he was KO'd on the field but was on the sideline later. Rosenfels pretty much just started throwing to Chambers every play and Buffalo couldn't cover him.

McGahee 12-04-2005 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They said Ferotte had a concussion. I would think with Rosenfels production he will be the starter next week but I dont follow them that much so Im not sure.

The Bills Defense was terrible when he came in. (I'm a Bills fan and that was painfull to watch) We were blitzing and putting a lot of pressure on the QB then when Frerotte got hurt we just kind of laid back and played some zone coverage with zero pressure. Our front 4 cant do [censored] on their own because Aaron "pad my stats against crappy backup OLmen in blowout games at home" is by far the best passrusher. .

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP -
Boy, what an embarassment. I'm not sure which side of the line of scrimmage we need more of with our top 5 pick in April.

brettbrettr 12-04-2005 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They said Ferotte had a concussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Self-induced?

masse75 12-04-2005 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Self-induced?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...how many walls did the Bills rush on that play?

B Dids 12-04-2005 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Self-induced?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...how many walls did the Bills rush on that play?

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed... hard. Very good.