Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Think back to when you were in High School (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402002)

WackityWhiz 12-20-2005 12:07 PM

Think back to when you were in High School

Think back to when you were in high school and you were trying to feel up (or bang) your girlfriend discretely so that her parents (or yours) wouldn't find out. How did you go about doing this? Did you ever get freaky while the parents were awake?

My girlfriend's parents would go into the den (connected to the living room with a door that is usually closed) and we would sit on the couch. I would lay down length wise with one leg on the couch and the other leg on the floor so she could lean back into me. We would usually get a blanket so we could cover up the action [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and I would reach down and rub her [censored], etc. Occasionally her parents would walk out and even though they never said anything, I'm sure they knew what was going on. We actually still do this from time to time [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

If we wanted to get freaky, we would wait til about 11 pm for her brother to go to sleep (he sleeps in the basement) and go downstairs. Her dad was usually awake and was right at the top of the stairs while I was banging his daughter on the couch/floor/table/etc in the basement. Good times good times. This is much harder to pull off now since her brother is now 18 and has a girlfriend of his own. At least we broke in the couch for him [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Now we just wait for her parents to go to bed and go at it in her bedroom. Kinda sucks cuz the bed is kinda loud, i'm sure her parents know what is going on.

discuss

Gunny Highway 12-20-2005 12:11 PM

Re: Think back to when you were in High School

A brag post about something that happened 3+ years ago? Pretty pathetic.

WackityWhiz 12-20-2005 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A brag post about something that happened 3+ years ago? Pretty pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

how is talking about banging my girlfriend a brag post? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

jesus, we all do it

Alobar 12-20-2005 12:21 PM

I didnt get laid in HS [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

mason55 12-20-2005 12:25 PM

Why always at her house? Why all the sneaking around, why not just [censored] in the living room after parents went to bed?

For my first, maybe I had it easy, my parents went to bed around 9:30 every night and we'd have the whole house to ourselves. Before we were old enough to drive, we'd [censored] in her basement. People walked down every once in awhile but it was pretty easy to hear them coming. We [censored] in our shirts so that we could just throw a blanket over ourselves.

TheBlueMonster 12-20-2005 12:28 PM

I was all about getting head in my family's den while supposedly watching TV. The risky part about this is the door didn't lock.
Also one time they were showing "It's a Wonderful Life" while she was going downtown. Possibly the most un-erotic experience in my life.

Oh Jimmy Stewart......

Sponger15SB 12-20-2005 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how is talking about banging my girlfriend a brag post? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

jesus, we all do it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I banged your girlfriend two nights ago.

ZING!

Alobar 12-20-2005 12:29 PM

is everyones parents like this?

mine never would have let me be alone with a girl like that when I was in HS. If they went to bed, she would had to have gone home, and if we were in my room, my door would had to have stayed open.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

TheBlueMonster 12-20-2005 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

jesus, we all do it

[/ QUOTE ]

ZING!

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, that one was just lobbed over the plate....

WackityWhiz 12-20-2005 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Why always at her house? Why all the sneaking around, why not just [censored] in the living room after parents went to bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, I lived with my grandparents throughout high school and my grandpa smokes a pipe about 15 out of his 16 awake hours a day. The whole house smells pretty awful if you ask me, so we didn't hang out there much. The only time we did was when my gparents were out of town.

Isn't it normal for a couple of 15-16 year olds to sneak around?

WackityWhiz 12-20-2005 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

jesus, we all do it

[/ QUOTE ]

ZING!

[/ QUOTE ]

::hangs my head in shame:: good one

mason55 12-20-2005 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

mine never would have let me be alone with a girl like that when I was in HS. If they went to bed, she would had to have gone home, and if we were in my room, my door would had to have stayed open.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was never allowed in my bedroom with a girl. My mom was very adamant about that. For some reason though we were allowed to hang out in the living room with the doors closed after everyone went to bed.

I'm more curious about what people do about sleeping with girls once they're done with high school (ie when you go home for break from college or when you go home to visit).

Personally, if I bring a girl home with me my parents tell me that she's sleeping in my bed because they're too lazy to pull out the couch bed. Funny how it only took 3 years (senior year of high school to done with college) and my parents went from "you're not allowed to be in your room with a girl" to "that girl is having sex with you whether you like it or not"

Alobar 12-20-2005 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was never allowed in my bedroom with a girl. My mom was very adamant about that. For some reason though we were allowed to hang out in the living room with the doors closed after everyone went to bed.

I'm more curious about what people do about sleeping with girls once they're done with high school (ie when you go home for break from college or when you go home to visit).

Personally, if I bring a girl home with me my parents tell me that she's sleeping in my bed because they're too lazy to pull out the couch bed. Funny how it only took 3 years (senior year of high school to done with college) and my parents went from "you're not allowed to be in your room with a girl" to "that girl is having sex with you whether you like it or not"

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, last time I brought a girl home to my parents house, I was 25....they still wouldnt let me sleep in the same bed as her.

jackdaniels 12-20-2005 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Heh, last time I brought a girl home to my parents house, I was 25....they still wouldnt let me sleep in the same bed as her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get new parents.

mason55 12-20-2005 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that when I brought home the girl my parents had met as my roommate (we were just roommates and friends when they met her) that they realized there was no point to keep up the cherade any more that I wouldn't be [censored] her in their house.

Alobar 12-20-2005 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that when I brought home the girl my parents had met as my roommate (we were just roommates and friends when they met her) that they realized there was no point to keep up the cherade any more that I wouldn't be [censored] her in their house.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked my mom what she was trying to accomplish, and said I could easily go bang her brains out anywhere in the house while they were at work (exact quote). She said she didnt care, and obviouly couldnt stop me, what I do as an adult is my business, but its still her house and she would feel more comfortable with us in seperate rooms. My mom is weird like that.

mmbt0ne 12-20-2005 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. However, I did lose my virginity early freshman year in a hotel room in NYC. My dad and stepmom were in the other bed.

Alobar 12-20-2005 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. However, I did lose my virginity early freshman year in a hotel room in NYC. My dad and stepmom were in the other bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

woa, now THAT is a trip report I wanna hear.

*pulls out popcorn and a chair* please, continue

Gunny Highway 12-20-2005 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially if this was some kind of tag team thing where you and Dad traded for round two.

miajag81 12-20-2005 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My parents were the same way...fortunately my girlfriend's parents (actually her mom and stepdad since that's who she lived with) weren't [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

CollinEstes 12-20-2005 01:58 PM

I just banged it out in the car when we would go to her parents house because they had alot of kids (14) and it was pretty difficult ot pull off. I got more play in an AMC parking lot than anywhere.

Alobar 12-20-2005 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got more play in an AMC parking lot than anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, thats awesome. When I moved to phoenix I was living with my grandparents for a while, and started dating this hot little 19 year old. She still lived with her parents, so basically we had no where to bone. So wed park in the AMC parking lot. Kinda sad cuz I was 23, but i delivered pizza and was poor, what ya gunna do? That and I guess I had to make up for all the sex in lame places I didnt get to have in HS. Anyway, I still cant go to an AMC theatre without getting half a stalk, heh.

diebitter 12-20-2005 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

jesus, we all do it

[/ QUOTE ]

ZING!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm ashamed of you Whackity. The proper response should have been 'You didn't kiss her on the mouth, did ya?'

WackityWhiz 12-20-2005 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

jesus, we all do it

[/ QUOTE ]

ZING!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm ashamed of you Whackity. The proper response should have been 'You didn't stretch her out too much, did ya??'

[/ QUOTE ]

touche

webmonarch 12-20-2005 02:17 PM

I had a pretty serious GF in HS, and I had a hatchback kind of car (an '89 Ford Probe), so you could swing the seats down in the back.

So, me and the GF would go out "for a snack" or whatever, and then we would drive to this industrial park, park in between two idle trucks, blast the heat for a couple minutes, flip the back seat down and get to it. It was actually pretty hot.

In warmer months, we would do a lot of stuff outside. This country club near us had a pool, so we would sneak in there for some skinny dipping . . . we also did a lot of stuff in parks, golf courses, etc.

Looking back, that was so fun, because in addition to being in all kind of different places, you had the added benefit of the "danger" of getting caught (by police, not just the parents).

daryn 12-20-2005 02:19 PM

i would go to bed at a regular hour, and set my alarm for like 2am. then when i woke at 2am i would walk about 20 minutes down the road to my gf's house, sneak into her basement room via bulkhead, and stay there until like 5 or 6am. i would leave whenever it started to get light out.

mmbt0ne 12-20-2005 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*pulls out popcorn and a chair* please, continue

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really that exciting.

I had been dating GF for about 7ish months, and had just gone off to college. She was still a senior in high school. Anyway, she had never been on a plane, or that far out of Georgia really, and since my dad is a pilot for Delta, I figured that I'd take her up to New York in early December, and let her see the city all snowed up and Christmasy. My dad plans it all out, flights and hotels suck because somehow we managed to randomly pick the same weekend as the tree lighting, the Army/Navy game and some sort of DNC convention.

Well, this isn't really want you want to hear anyway, but it was a fun trip, and obviously scored me some big points. So, it's the last night, in the hotel, and it's Dad/Stepmom in one bed and me/GF in the other. This, in and of itself, was kind of surprising because that wasn't the original plan, I guess because of situations like this.

We both wake up really early for some unknown reason and start making out since there's nothing better to do. I don't know what happens, but one thing leads to another and she ends up naked on top of me and we're doing everything we can to be as quiet as possible since my parents are about a half dozen feet away. Luckily for us, they were spooning in the other direction so we didn't have to worry too much about them waking up and immediately seeing anything.

That goes on for a little bit, then we roll over and I'm on top, and then it's pretty much over. I like to chalk this one up to my dad almost entirely since he not only helped get the vacation together and paid for pretty much everything, but also got us tickets to some off-Broadway play that was all about young love relationships, setting the mood pretty well.

She was definitely all about it after that, and life became a lot of fun. The handjob in first class on the flight home was definitely a bonus as well.

I don't know if my dad knew what was going on at any point, but he's never brought it up in conversation, even in some sarcastic passing comment.

Alobar 12-20-2005 04:37 PM

wow, good stuff. Thats one of the more interesting "first time" stories ive heard.

the first time is nerve racking enough as it is, im not sure if could have handled my parents being 5 feet away

mmbt0ne 12-20-2005 07:52 PM

Yeah, it was different. That's for sure. Maybe that's why I'm really into sex in publicish places too.

12-20-2005 07:54 PM

back seat of a volkswagon?

ddubois 12-20-2005 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However, I did lose my virginity early freshman year in a hotel room in NYC. My dad and stepmom were in the other bed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sister?

EDIT: The downfall of "grunching". You really have to read OOT 24/7 to get any timely zings in.

quinn 12-20-2005 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
However, I did lose my virginity early freshman year in a hotel room in NYC. My dad and stepmom were in the other bed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

He did say she was from Georgia.

kyro 12-21-2005 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked my mom what she was trying to accomplish, and said I could easily go bang her brains out anywhere in the house while they were at work (exact quote). She said she didnt care, and obviouly couldnt stop me, what I do as an adult is my business, but its still her house and she would feel more comfortable with us in seperate rooms. My mom is weird like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

My parents are the exact same way. It's certainly inconvenient.

lastchance 12-21-2005 01:41 AM

2+2 = The pwnage.

TeeJayORTj 12-21-2005 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a pretty serious GF in HS, and I had a hatchback kind of car (an '89 Ford Probe), so you could swing the seats down in the back.

So, me and the GF would go out "for a snack" or whatever, and then we would drive to this industrial park, park in between two idle trucks, blast the heat for a couple minutes, flip the back seat down and get to it. It was actually pretty hot.

In warmer months, we would do a lot of stuff outside. This country club near us had a pool, so we would sneak in there for some skinny dipping . . . we also did a lot of stuff in parks, golf courses, etc.

Looking back, that was so fun, because in addition to being in all kind of different places, you had the added benefit of the "danger" of getting caught (by police, not just the parents).

[/ QUOTE ]

I had an '89 Ford Probe too...that car sucked. Damn tranny blew at a little over 80K miles and I only had 3rd gear. I still managed to put another 6K miles on it.

And there was certinly a lot of sleeping with the HS Girlfriend in that car. Sometimes the way you described but usually just the front seat. One time we were at a park and some cop/ranger came over knocked on the windows (It was the evening maybe 7pm) and told us "This is a family park"...that was awesome.

astroglide 12-21-2005 03:01 AM

i lived in my gf's house with her parents for about 2 years. slept on the couch at night though.

Skip Brutale 12-21-2005 04:35 AM

Yeah I never got laid.