Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How many unique hands can I get at Interpoker today.....(NC!) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=319523)

grjr 08-20-2005 10:48 PM

How many unique hands can I get at Interpoker today.....(NC!)

without getting pocket kings? So far I'm at 638 total hands and 153 unique hands with no KK. Only 16 unique hands to go. I had AA 5 times though (and lost money with them). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Luckily I've made some money on the tables.

Oh, just so this post isn't completely worthless, if you didn't know Interpoker is giving $10 for pocket Kings this weekend and you can get it at the .50/1 limit tables.

grjr 08-20-2005 11:11 PM

Re: How many unique hands can I get at Interpoker today.....(NC!)

OK!! I knew if I complained about it here the Poker Gods would listen. I got KK for my 155th unique hand and promptly lost $7 on the hand to a rivered flush. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Then I got it again 2 hands later and won $10 so everything is right with the world now. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BatsShadow 08-20-2005 11:18 PM

How did that work? I had KK lose to KQ on Interpoker.

Rant to follow:

<no content rant>
Today sucked more ass than any session in the past. I played for a little more than 1.5 hours, 3-tabling. Worst stream of garbage ever. Without tilt, I proceeded to lose about 80 BB.
</rant>

bottomset 08-20-2005 11:24 PM

I've went over 1k hands without AA last 3days .. 164 of the 168other hands

grjr 08-20-2005 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How did that work? I had KK lose to KQ on Interpoker.

Rant to follow:

<no content rant>
Today sucked more ass than any session in the past. I played for a little more than 1.5 hours, 3-tabling. Worst stream of garbage ever. Without tilt, I proceeded to lose about 80 BB.
</rant>

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was today then fill out this form.

bottomset 08-20-2005 11:31 PM

haha thats an awesome promotion, got to be pretty expensive though

Shillx 08-20-2005 11:33 PM

Oh, just so this post isn't completely worthless, if you didn't know Interpoker is giving $10 for pocket Kings this weekend and you can get it at the .50/1 limit tables.

This is why you haven't gotten KK. Tomorrow you will get kings twenty times. Did you just forget that online poker is rigged? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Brad

Edit - Guy limps for 30 and then calls my T800 push with 97o against my QQ and flops JT8. Hmmmm this [censored] is rigged man I'm telling you.

grjr 08-20-2005 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've went over 1k hands without AA last 3days .. 164 of the 168other hands

[/ QUOTE ]

I made another worthless no content post about this very thing a month or so ago. I had played something like 1150 hands that day and noticed I had 168 unique hands. Guess which one was missing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Buccaneer 08-20-2005 11:37 PM

If they ever offer a promotion for 72o, 93o, etc. let me know so I can be a rich man.

Pylos 08-21-2005 01:17 AM

Hit me 8 times so far, 4 tables up and a total of 734 hands.

I guess I'm running well with kings to offset all my other losses! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]