Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   who has this problem on laptops with party?? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372010)

fearme 11-04-2005 06:25 PM

who has this problem on laptops with party??

ok i have no problems on UB , paradise, or absolute, but when i multitable on party, when playing on my laptop, i get huge party tables with excess black on each table, so i cant 4 table without overlap is this normal??? can it be fixed??
its fine when i multi from my 20 inch dells but my laptop is different

ZBTHorton 11-04-2005 06:47 PM

Re: who has this problem on laptops with party??

Sometimes it's amazing how little people know about computers.

Answer: Your laptop screen is just like a computer screen. It just runs at a different resolution. Most laptops don't support a high enough resolution to 4 table w/o overlap. Right click on your desktop, and go to properties to see

edfurlong 11-04-2005 07:18 PM

Here.

esknights 11-04-2005 08:00 PM

I had this problem and followed the directions for DPI. Now my font is f-ed up at Pokerstars. This is great fun and sorry I don't know that much about computers.

excession 11-04-2005 08:08 PM

'Sometimes it's amazing how little people know about computers.'

Yes it is...

'Answer: Your laptop screen is just like a computer screen. It just runs at a different resolution. Most laptops don't support a high enough resolution to 4 table w/o overlap. Right click on your desktop, and go to properties to see '

Wrong answer - his question is about the borders caused at Party by choosing non-normal font size - nothing at all to do with screen resolutions. As he says he has no problems mutli-tabling on other sites. It's amazing what people don't know about computers, huh [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

esknights 11-04-2005 08:30 PM

My font at Pokerstars is overlapping in the tournament lobby. Anyone know how to fix that?

Adde 11-04-2005 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've typed those directions some 20 times here at 2+2 over the years. Party should put this up in the client lobby instead. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Adde

edfurlong 11-04-2005 09:00 PM

You should try to get it into the faq.

Adde 11-04-2005 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should try to get it into the faq.

[/ QUOTE ]

It already is, buried deep down in the monitor faq.

Adde

esknights 11-05-2005 02:18 PM

What is failed to be mentioned is how small this makes all of the fonts. You need a magnifying glass to see this stuff.