Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Anyone else think TStoneMBD makes some bad plays? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393304)

LDGIRL 12-07-2005 09:09 AM

Anyone else think TStoneMBD makes some bad plays?

Who else thinks TStoneMBD makes some bad plays in his videos? I bet I could make more than him if I had the bankroll for it. I don't really try to win when I play, I just play crazy because I don't care if I lose. I just deposit once in a while and don't try to build my bankroll. I just play to have fun... but I am good.

Sorry if I'm being mean, but I would advise you people to not try to learn how to play 30-60 from his videos. I don't think he would be a winning player if the other players weren't so horrible. And that software that shows those percentages is stupid. Why don't you people get your own reads on the players.

Sorry TstoneMBD but I am better than you.

Chobohoya 12-07-2005 09:15 AM

Re: Anyone else think TStoneMBD makes some bad plays?

Is this a gimmick account, or are you really this retarted?

If gimmick, please PM me to explain, I dont get it.

LDGIRL 12-07-2005 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this a gimmick account, or are you really this retarted?

If gimmick, please PM me to explain, I dont get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, fool. How am I retarted? I see him makes bad plays and I am a better player. Nothing retarted about that.

Chobohoya 12-07-2005 09:25 AM

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/3418/owlbrag8pf.jpg

uncleshady 12-07-2005 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you play better than many people who can't flop 5 7's.

baronzeus 12-07-2005 09:33 AM

steps to a better earth

1. find a cliff.
2. jump off.

ps tstonembd is 100x better than you. that's not just an exaggerational number i am throwing out there. he is actually 100 times better than you. like, if you played the same limits (which you probably wont, because you are constantly having to redeposit to play in that .05/.10 game on stars) his winrate = your winrate x 100.

i am totally serious.

LDGIRL 12-07-2005 09:34 AM

Hey TStoneMBD. I was just messing around. I just wanted to start trouble. You're a pretty good player.

LDGIRL 12-07-2005 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
steps to a better earth

1. find a cliff.
2. jump off.

ps tstonembd is 100x better than you. that's not just an exaggerational number i am throwing out there. he is actually 100 times better than you. like, if you played the same limits (which you probably wont, because you are constantly having to redeposit to play in that .05/.10 game on stars) his winrate = your winrate x 100.

i am totally serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

You idiot. Are you saying this crap just because he's a winning 30-60 player and I blow my money on PURPOSE? That don't mean [censored]. NOBODY is 100 times better than me. Not even the best player in the world, cuz I'm a good player and that's not possible. And from seeing the way Tstone plays full ring games, I GUARANTEE I could make more money then him.

sthief09 12-07-2005 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
steps to a better earth

1. find a cliff.
2. jump off.

i am totally serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

You idiot. Are you saying this crap just because he's a winning 30-60 player and I blow my money on PURPOSE? That don't mean [censored]. NOBODY is 100 times better than me. Not even the best player in the world, cuz I'm a good player and that's not possible. And from seeing the way Tstone plays full ring games, I GUARANTEE I could make more money then him.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] my first banning! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

oreogod 12-07-2005 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, Im going to have to disagree with u on this one. From talking with Tstone in IRC a ton since August(who is one of the guys I go to to usually get advice from and who I know Baron gets advice from), his posts, etc...Tstone is likely to dominate u in playing ability.

I mean, I dunno why Im even wasting my time with this. Pretty lame thread.