Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   this forum (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403914)

curtains 12-23-2005 04:27 AM

this forum

I believe the level of knowledge and posts have risen dramatically in the past 4-6 months. 6 months ago, when I was posting a lot and then stopped for a bit, it could be really frustrating how much total nonsense was flooding the forum.

HighestCard 12-23-2005 04:30 AM

Re: this forum

I think your just bragging because your hand historys are posted on here daily. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

At least we know you arn't weak tight any more.
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
HC

curtains 12-23-2005 04:33 AM

No, really, there are just a few more regular posters that seem to really have a clue.

pergesu 12-23-2005 04:33 AM

That's just after I started really posting.

Thanks for the kind words [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

12-23-2005 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No, really, there are just a few more regular posters that seem to really have a clue.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could just download your knowledge into my head. That would be cool. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

johnnybeef 12-23-2005 10:16 AM

Alright, here is the thing about this forum....everything that you could possibly ask has been asked (the archives are a beautiful thing here.) There really is only so much you can do in a structure like a sng. Luckily, there are so many people who make terrible decisions that play these things. If you want to get creative, go play nl ring or a mtt. If it seems like there is often a lot of nonsense that goes on here, it is likely because all of the content has been posted lately.

There, I said it, now I will link to this post everytime says that this forum sucks this week.

durron597 12-23-2005 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

There, I said it, now I will link to this post everytime says that this forum sucks this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

There have been tons of horrible days in the last few months. But I think very recently the forum has been better.

Sciolist 12-23-2005 10:23 AM

It's quite hard to search for specific situations though. Things like SNG power tools let us give definitive answers in many situations too, which I think helps a lot. I've found the forum very useful - to a point.

Of course, I've managed to lose 45 buyins at $20 SNG in the last week, so I guess I need to read some more posts...

12-23-2005 10:49 AM

this just asks for a "good" bad-beat post [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

mosdef 12-23-2005 11:47 AM

It would be helpful if you actually named the posters you think are adding value these days. I'm sure they wouldn't mind being commended on their skill, and it would help us noobs to keep an eye out for their posts.