Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What do married couples talk about? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403301)

kurosh 12-22-2005 05:33 AM

What do married couples talk about?

Or really good friends after a long time? You should know each other well enough at that point to know their opinions on everything and how they will react to things. So what do they talk about? Maybe every day occurances, but that's can only be so much and what if you live a boring life? I wish I had a boring life... jesus christ my life is so [censored] insane. Who gets kicked out of college for sending an email? Who has a [censored] random girl go nuts thinking you are another guy who cheated on her? Jesus. I usually don't believe in conspiracy stories. (Ok, I am extremely paranoid and usually do, but most people shouldn't.) But, think of it logically. Why would drug companies want to create cures or vaccinations that work well? They want to make more money. It's sick. Almost as sick as I am good.

On an unrelated note, it PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH when I want to talk to someone late at night and no one is around. Come on you [censored] pussies, it's only 3:30AM. I should come rob you at this time. What are you going to do? You're asleep.

craig r 12-22-2005 05:36 AM

Re: What do married couples talk about?

1) Why is it a conspiracy theory that drug companies wouldn't want a cure? If cancer was cured tomorrow, wouldn't that be bad for the medical industry.

2) Are you really high right now?

craig

kurosh 12-22-2005 05:38 AM

Can you tell? I am such a nice drunk or stoner. I get so happy. I just like to talk to people. I am very friendly and comforting and nice. How can you not like me? Unless you're racist. Then you could not like me because you're a racist bastard.

12-22-2005 05:46 AM

Positions, doing it.

craig r 12-22-2005 05:46 AM

Will you please point me to the thread where the quote in your "location" is please? I am assuming it is taken out of context somehow.

craig

kurosh 12-22-2005 05:47 AM

hahaha it's ONE of the many crazy peachy quotes I have saved. It's from IRC. let me try to find the whole log

craig r 12-22-2005 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Positions, doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long have you been married for? By "positions" do you mean which end of the bed to sleep on? And by "doing it" do you mean doing the dishes and taking out the trash?

craig

craig r 12-22-2005 05:49 AM

I am not trying to bash Peachy at all. I don't want her to think that. I just want to see the whole quote.

craig

p.s. Edit to add, I have talked to her before and she was very nice and sharp.

kurosh 12-22-2005 05:53 AM

i removed some lines, but they're unimportant.

(something about peachy's grandparents having slaves here)
[11:53:35] <PeachyM> we have the will
[11:53:46] <PeachyM> that designated the slaves
[11:53:49] <PeachyM> thier FREEDOME
[11:53:54] <PeachyM> minus an E
[11:54:02] <PeachyM> no we dont own them
[11:54:06] <PeachyM> they just stayed with our family
[11:54:15] <SlyGuy> they are just endentured
[11:54:18] <PeachyM> lol
[11:54:19] <PeachyM> yes
[11:56:37] <PeachyM> im bein serious though that our slaves children and grandchildren stayed with us
[11:58:02] <SlyGuy> i like how you seem proud your family had slaves
[11:58:47] <blflm> i wanna see pics of your slaves
[11:59:35] <PeachyM> they arent our slaves anymore
[11:59:39] <PeachyM> they are family friends
[11:59:41] <PeachyM> that work for us
[11:59:42] <kurosh> hahaha
[11:59:45] <kurosh> hahahhahaha

craig r 12-22-2005 05:58 AM

That is classic.

craig

diebitter 12-22-2005 06:02 AM

I don't really know, I don't pay attention.

kurosh 12-22-2005 06:05 AM

I need someone to talk to. It's driving me crazy. Preferably someone who can also suck my dick. I just love to talk right now.

kurosh 12-22-2005 06:08 AM

You are in the tundra. You find a gigantic thermos, big enough for you to fit in. Do you get in it and close it for the night? Air can still come in. Or do you go to sleep in another shelter?

Also, you have two people in an oven. One is covered in foil. The other is not. Which one heats up faster?

12-22-2005 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I need someone to talk to. It's driving me crazy. Preferably someone who can also suck my dick. I just love to talk right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before I met my wife, I was looking for someone to talk to as well (and yeah, someone to suck d also). Now I can't get my wife to shut up AND she no longer sucks d either!) Be careful what you wish for!

12-22-2005 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just enjoy your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ze_PRO149S.jpg

kurosh 12-22-2005 06:15 AM

Ok, I've had this small bump, about the size of a mosquito bite, on my big toe. Do you call your other toes index toe and ring toe? Anyway, the entire [censored] surrounding area itches. It's been this way for at least a month. What. The. [censored]?

craig r 12-22-2005 06:17 AM

I cannot take credit for this, but i call them: market, home, roastbeef, none, and weeeeeeeeeeeee.

craig

mackthefork 12-22-2005 06:27 AM

The last one is really called weeweewee.

Mack

craig r 12-22-2005 06:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The last one is really called weeweewee.

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

No way! Someone says, "weeweewee all the way home"? If that is true, that is probably why I am so screwed up.

craig

FishNChips 12-22-2005 06:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Positions, doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]
you're clearly not married!

Leaky Eye 12-22-2005 06:51 AM

The answer to this question is half answered by the answer to this question: What do you think about? The other half is what your wife thinks about. If you two are boring nimwits then your conversation probably isn't that interesting after a few days. The converse is also true.

12-22-2005 07:43 AM

Read the topic. Didnt read what kurosh wrote. Posting blind:

Married couples talk about every day things, past experiences, and common interests. Also, they talk about how they wish their partner would be more adventurous in bed ala the likes of strap ons, ass eating, and mail order brides.

craig r 12-22-2005 07:46 AM

I keep telling my wife that I don't know if I feel comfortable with her ordering a mail order bride (especially since she is pregnant).

craig

codewarrior 12-22-2005 07:49 AM

Yup, we talk about doing it alot, usually by email while we're both at work. At home we talk about technical inconsistancies in Star Trek, doing it, the state of the world, and what the hell we're going to do with the kid when she comes.

PS - pregger sex is g00t.

Gunny Highway 12-22-2005 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As little as possible?

ChipWrecked 12-22-2005 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I need someone to talk to. It's driving me crazy. Preferably someone who can also suck my dick. .

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed. You need a hooker, not a wife.

12-22-2005 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pregger sex is g00t.

[/ QUOTE ]
What if she's fat?

4_2_it 12-22-2005 10:53 AM

Me: Honey, I'm home what's for dinner?

Wife: Whatever you decide to make.

Me: Uh, okay. What did you and kids do today?

Wife: Those little hellions didn't listen to a word I said. All they want to do is watch TV. You deal with them tonight. I've had enough.

Me: Uh, that sounds fine. Wow, you are really looking great today. How about we watch a movie after I get the kids settled down?

Wife: Just settle down and get your dinner. I'm not in mood for anything tonight.

Shajen 12-22-2005 10:54 AM

married couples don't talk. Well, that's not true.

Married men don't talk. They pretend to listen.

diebitter 12-22-2005 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wife: Those little hellions didn't listen to a word I said. All they want to do is watch TV. You deal with them tonight. I've had enough.
Me: Uh, that sounds fine. Wow, you are really looking great today. How about we watch a movie after I get the kids settled down?
Wife: Just settle down and get your dinner. I'm not in mood for anything tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, still lovebirds huh?

Gunny Highway 12-22-2005 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard.

12-22-2005 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
married couples don't talk. Well, that's not true.

Married men don't talk. They pretend to listen.

[/ QUOTE ]

What hon? ...oh yeah of course I was listening, you were talking about (hopefully insert one word that you may have heard while she was talking - not a/an/the/is/it)

diebitter 12-22-2005 11:02 AM

The secret to a happy marriage for men?

Learn to actually look forward to the peace and quiet of the silent treatment (but don't ever let on!).
It's freakin fabulous [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

12-22-2005 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pregger sex is g00t.

[/ QUOTE ]
What if she's fat?

[/ QUOTE ]

"... the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin', you know what I mean..."

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3016/spinal62cq.jpg

4_2_it 12-22-2005 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The secret to a happy marriage for men?

Learn to actually look forward to the peace and quiet of the silent treatment (but don't ever let on!). It's heavenly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, remember not to laugh out loud when they give you the evil eye. The key is to hurry and get to the silent treatment phase as quickly as possible.

12-22-2005 11:09 AM

Here is what not to talk about.

Don't ever start a conversation with: "So, what is it exactly you do all day while I'm at work?"

ChipWrecked 12-22-2005 11:17 AM

I've posted it before, but the 'three word phrase' is gold.
As you pretend to listen, when you hear from the tone of the droning that it's time to respond, you just grab three words.

"Is that right?"
"Please go on."
"Tell me more"
"You don't say?"
"That's very interesting"
"And then what?"

ad nauseum.....

Shajen 12-22-2005 11:18 AM

I'm a fan of the "uh huh...yeah" myself.

diebitter 12-22-2005 11:20 AM

And if you're asked an opinion on something, don't say 'I don't care.' Doesn't wash.

This means exactly the same thing, but shuts em up: 'I have no opinion on that.'

Gunny Highway 12-22-2005 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a fan of the "uh huh...yeah" myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've tried this phrase. The tough part is saying it w/o a touch of sarcasm. Even if you manage it, somehow they hear sarcasm.