Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How old are you? Where do you live? Best poker achievement? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=297687)

benneh 11-14-2005 03:58 PM

Re: How old are you? Where do you live? Best poker achievement?

here we go

I'm 20yo. June 11, 1985.

Live in Los Angeles, CA (in the dorms of UCLA) or Torrance, CA when i'm not in school.

Girlfriend of 1 year and 3 months. No kids, but soon an uncle.

Student/Slacker.

English/Sociology double major witha minor in geology. Probably dropping the sociology major though.

High Fidelity!

I've been playing for 2 years or so now. My biggest accomplishment is recovering from all the debt I put myself in when I was a losing player who would always play way above his bankroll. Biggest cash in a tourney is 10k.

TwistedEcho 11-14-2005 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
7th in the $500k guarantee on stars for $17,0000.

[/ QUOTE ]

was this last night??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

primetimenole 11-14-2005 04:30 PM

I am 29 years old, my B-Day is June 25

I live in Jacksonville, FL

Got married last year, no children.

Am currenlty a 2L at Law School - had a real job for a while, hated it so I decided to go back to school. Am lucky because my wife has a great job.

Favorite movie is Goodfellas.

I guess my best poker accomplishment would be building up my bankroll to 1K from $50 playing the micros and bonus whoring alot. Havent played many MTT's, probably around 20 or so, but have made two final tables on Pacific's 15 K gauranteed, once busting out 8th and once busting out 7th.

I have played poker for a while, but only got "serious" about the last year or so. I use the term serious loosley though because I am still not all that great but have learned alot reading the 2+2 books, especially SSHE. I have been kinda bored with limit poker lately - being a gambler at heart it's sometimes hard to be so patient. Currently looking to get more into MTT's and have been playing some heads-up NL SnG's on BoDog.

ZeeJustin 11-14-2005 04:38 PM

How old are you? Birthday?
I just turned 20 on September 30th
Where do you live?
I Have lived in LA for the past 5 months, but I was raised in Northern Virginia (near DC)
Are you married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Children?
Single
Occupation besides poker?
Just Poker
If studying, what and where?
I dropped out of UMD after a semester. It was fun, but poker was going too well for me to be motivated to do any school work.
Favorite movie?
1. American Beauty 2. Braveheart 3. American History X
Best poker acomplishment? How long been playing?
I was the first teenager ever to make a TV final table at EPT Deauville. I also recently got 2nd in the Party million guarenteed which paid $110,000. I've been playing for almost three years.
Feel free to add any other information or pictures about yourself you want to share.
Check out ZeeJustin.com for pics and more info.

Edit: Oops. I just realized this thread is 4 months old and I already responded. Oh well.

11-14-2005 04:56 PM

18, 19 in february
lived in minneapolis for 18 years, now a freshman at harvard with absolutely no idea what I'm studying.
no girlfriend, no job
favorite movie is the big lebowski
best poker accomplishment is winning a $5 rebuy some months ago for $4000, been playing for... gosh I dunno...
I started playing online poker 2 years ago, I won a weekly round 2 for $100 (I only now realize how ridiculously lucky that was, I was awful), eventually busted out. Borrowed $5 from a friend, built it up with penny tables, then $5 sngs, eventually started doing well. Also won a $5 mtt on party for a couple thousand. Currently 8 tabling $15+1 turbo sngs on stars with occasional mtts thrown in when I have time (not often).

renodoc 11-14-2005 04:58 PM

I'll be 40 in 37 days. (Dec 21)
Reno.
Married almost 5 years with two teenagers that came with the deal and an almost 4 year old.
I'm a vitreoretinal surgeon.
Movies: Matrix, old Bogie flicks, many others.

Best accomplishments: 17th at WPT Reno last year. 2nd in a Bellagio 1060, and 1st in 300 MTT last month:

Me with massive stack after busting two players:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...jpgsmaller.jpg

and, I guess this is my lucky shirt (I do own more than one):

http://www.cardplayer.com/imgGal/200...31-110-002.jpg

11-14-2005 05:21 PM

I turned 29 a few weeks ago (October 28)
Live in Upstate, NY - about an hour north of Albany
I've been married for just over 4 years, with a 7 month old named Carter who makes poker less and less of a priority, but winning money more and more of a priority.
I am a program director at a YMCA
Movies: Crimson Tide, American History X, a few others.
I've been playing poker for about a year and a half.

Best accomplishments:
- 8th Place in the East Coast Poker Championships $500 buy-in (last month - $3,600)
- 10th place in the New York State Championship $220 buy-in (last summer - $3000)
- 1st place in $125 buy-in at Turning Stone (last summer - $3,500)
- Up about $10K since beginning of July (cashed in 4 of 7 live tournaments in that time)

Poker Jon 11-14-2005 05:27 PM

Time to join the masses!

How old are you?
25 years old - Bday is July

Where do you live?
Saffron Walden, Essex, England

Living with Girlfried (who is peering over my shoulder wondering what the hell I am doing!)

Pharmaceutical Sales

Favorite movie?
1) Shawshank Redemption
2) Pulp Fiction
3) Memento

Have won 3 online tourneys for about 10k and 3 live tourneys for a few grand Don't play as much as I would like though!

Would love to become a pro live player, but not online, as I just dont have the discipline to sit in front of a computer all day!

Good post!

Cheers, Jon

11-14-2005 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

High Fidelity!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice man!

11-14-2005 05:43 PM

22, June 15th.
Currently live in Indiana, PA, but born in Ridgway, PA.
Not married, Single, no children.
I'm a student at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP). Started as a criminology major, but now Finance. A little over 5 years in the PA National Guard - deployed to Kosovo(2003) and Louisiana (2005 - hurricanes). Going to a police academy starting in January and will be a police officer part-time while in college.
Favorite movie: Ladder 49.
Best Poker Accomplishment: Very first time I ever played in a live game I won $100. I had no idea how little I knew. I'm a newb. Introduced to the game about 3 years ago, but only seriously started playing this year, October.

nfpceo 11-14-2005 05:58 PM

Haven't posted much but I plan to...so here you go

Where do you live?
Outside Phila

Single

Working on a business venture...I refuse to work for the man

Graduated Penn State with a finance degree in May

Favorite movie?
Rounders

Bringing the PSU poker community together. Been playing for 5 years but only really started to study the game in the last 1.5 years.

Feel free to add any other information or pictures about yourself you want to share.
For more info check out my site www.nicefacepoker.com . Especially any Penn State poker players...

JeanieJ 11-14-2005 05:59 PM

Name: Jessica/Jessy or Jeanie
Birthday? Age?: Aug. 13th 1985 (I'm 20)
Location?: Born and raised in Tucson, Arizona. Hoping to make a move sometime soon. (within 5 years [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
Schooling:Mostly none. Think I went to Highschool up until my sophmore year then dropped out
Married? Children?: Yes married 2 years w/ no kids but a MinPin (for dog lovers) named billy, and a cat named Sushi (big fat black one does nothing all day)

Poker: I've been playing for a living roughly for two years. Went to Vegas in 03' to get married and hit the poker bug big after that little trip. Basically I'm (along with my husband) one of those idiots who thought they knew everything and started playing for a living. Made it almost a year the first time, went broke... 3-5 months later took another shot and I've been playing since Feb. ever since. The right way this time.

My husband plays for a living too, he's (Ya_Fooboo) on the forum, and we both play under the name xo*Kisses*xo or JessyJ at Stars.

Eh, I guess that's enough of my story. Give me all day and I'll keep going. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

beenben 11-14-2005 05:59 PM

I'm 37 in Eden Prairie Minnesota.

I'm sort of like an online law librarian for lawyers and law students.

I'm married with two kids under 4.

I like Groundhog's day b/c it's a movie you can watch over and over and over again (that's a joke)- my true favorite movie is Bridge over the River Kwai.

I've only been playing online for about two years and before that I would go to a card club once in a while (but I didn't know what I was doing).

My biggest accomplishment is a 3 way split in a $20 tournament and 7th in a $50.

FrogMouth 11-14-2005 06:47 PM

I guess I'm one of the old farts here @ 35, Born and raised in central Mass. Got my MBA from UMass, and have been working in sales for the past 10 or so years. I'm also a snowboard junkie, spend most of my winters on snow, and I also teach at a local mountain.

Been playing poker for about 1.5 years. Took a free $10 from pacific and worked it to ~300 in cash games, then won the $16k for $2300. Since then I have been addicted, play part time nights and have had many final tables and several wins. Took my first poker trip to Vegas a few weeks ago, got crushed at the cash tables, but made it back and then some owning 2 of 5 rebuy tournies @ Sahara. Great trip!

11-14-2005 06:54 PM

How old are you? Birthday? 21 yrs old 7th Jan.
Where do you live? Edinburgh , scotland United Kingdom
Are you married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Children? Im engaged no kids
Occupation besides poker? IT for a major scottish newspaper
If studying, what and where? studying life.
Favorite movie?sounds pish and geeky but its probably the matrix..

Best poker acomplishment? Its a tossup between qualifying for WPT Atlantis 06 and clearing out roughly $8k of silly student debts. To see yourself in the black after being in a hole for 2 yrs is really something.

How long been playing? 13 months.

Slow Play Ray 11-14-2005 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
7th in the $500k guarantee on stars for $17,0000.

[/ QUOTE ]

was this last night??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

mikeymer 11-14-2005 07:22 PM

I am currently working in the finance dept. of a hotel.

Single/In a relationship: Its terrible and its long distance and its been 3 years on and off.

As for movies, Old School, Starsky & Hutch, Teen Wolf (Loved it since I was a kid)

I have been playing online for 2.5 years, about .5 of that was losing though... I have just started playing live tournaments, final tabling my first two, with one win. I play live cash games in AC as well.

Biggest Accomplishments:

Pokerstars Atlantis Double Shootout for 12k
Chopped first/second at the Taj 300+40 NL for 7k
UB25k First place - 5500

I have had several other good finishes but these 3 are my biggest accomplishments, all for different reasons.

Some pictures of me and my crew:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikeymer

Rickyroodido 11-14-2005 07:31 PM

My name is Eric and im 24 (april 4). I live in Sweden and study history at the university of Uppsala.
I love dogs and is thinking about getting one, and my favorite movie is "Rare window" (Hitchcock).

Im playing way to much poker and I have to cut it down so feel free to tell me to go and study if I make some stupid post.
I have been playing for two years and covered all forms av holdem. Lost alot on everything except MTTs and S&G.
I have been trying really hard to beat the NL25 at Party, but I cant stand minraises so I often put minraisers allin just because they minraise.

My biggest echeivments is a win at the 25K re&ad 10+1 at Prima, and 3 runner up finishes.

My favorite poker player is Tuan Lee.

11-14-2005 08:10 PM

My name is Chris (surprise surprise).

I am 26.

I live in San Diego.

I have a BA in Economics and manage a small-cap, small minimum investment hedge fund for a business I started 2 years ago (rather not post my website, don't want to get banned for advertising or something, although pm me if you are interested [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

I play poker and read these forms to relax, I don't play poker for the money but I'd rather not suck, thus why I am here.

I've FT'ed about 5 times, but my main accomplishment is that I have a good time every time I play cards.

Mr_Oog 11-14-2005 08:20 PM

Since it is still alive...

Name: Mike
How old are you? 37
Birthday? Sept 19
Where do you live? Fremont, CA
Are you married? Yep, 8 years.
Children? 2 month old daughter
Occupation besides poker? Software Engineer
If studying, what and where? UC Davis originally.
Favorite movie? So many. Let's go with Moulin Rouge.
Best poker acomplishment? Won a 10k Guarrantee on Empire. Survived the dot com bust while keeeping my house.
How long been playing? ~ 1 year of serious play. Learned to play originally from my dad when I was ~ 6.
-Mike

11-14-2005 09:09 PM

I'm 35, turn 36 on December 23.

I live in Chandler Arizona
Married, no kids, one dog
I teach high school - English (and no I will NOT edit anyone's stuff here or be a grammar cop)
I don't have a favorite movie, saw Star Wars III last night - cool film...
The only accomplishment that I can think of is that I deposited a year ago, and haven't had to reload. I played in a home game six months prior to that, so I guess I've been playing a year and a half.

There you are...

yoadrians 11-14-2005 09:46 PM

Don't remember if I did this the first time around, and I don't feel like reading 22 pages of posts to see if I did. So ...

I'm 29 years old. Married. One child, a 14-month-old boy named Max.

We live outside of Madison, WI, in a small town named Evansville. I'm the Nation/World Editor at the Wisconsin State Journal newpaper in Madison. My wife is the Director of Sales at the Radisson Hotel in Madison. We both have journalism/mass comm. degrees from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.

My favorite movie of all time has to be The Godfather I and II. My favorite recent movie that I saw is Batman Begins.

Best poker achievement? Has to be winning the nightly 10:30 p.m. $20 tournament on PokerStars.com twice now. Once in February for $3600 with 714 runners, and once in October for $4300 with 930 runners. Both time I was about last in chips with 20 people to play, so the comeback factor made both all the more sweet.

Rizen 11-14-2005 09:52 PM

Here's my basic info:

I'm 27, Oct 20th is my b-day
I live in Olathe, KS (suburb of Kansas City)
I'm married with one child (9 months)
I'm a software engineer from 9-5.
I don't watch many movies, but I loved The Fifth Element (I think that makes me a certifiable nerd)
My best poker accomplishment might be winning the nightly 100+9 on UB since the field is so tough, but my biggest cash was first in the Friday Special on Party a few months ago.

-Rizen

11-15-2005 05:20 AM

Name: Frank
How old are you? 21
Birthday? 7 April
Where do you live? Heemsker, The Netherlands
Are you married? Thank God no!
Children? -
Occupation besides poker? Financial Department of a travel agency
Favorite movie? 1. The Great Escape 2. Leon - The Professional 3. Bin-Jip
Best poker acomplishment? Just some small cashes, nothing big so far.
How long been playing? Just over 6 months, building up my BR bit by bit.

Jason Strasser 11-15-2005 06:15 AM

Ok fine I'll give in. Didnt do this the first time around for some reason feel like filling it out now.

How old are you? Birthday? I turn 21 soon (Dec. 26)

Where do you live? Live in Durham (Duke Univ.) am originally from west side of manhattan. Before that I spent 2nd-8th grade in Hong Kong since both my parents are journalists and my mom is fluent in Mandarin.

Are you married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Children? I have been dating one girl on and off since senior year of high school.

Occupation besides poker? Student...

If studying, what and where? Double majoring in Biomedical and Electrical Engineering but my gpa is not so high.

Favorite movie? Ace ventura, I guess.

Best poker acomplishment? How long been playing? Uhh. Best tourney poker accomplishment is 4-way chopping the stars sunday for i think 56k. I'm much more proud of my results in live 5-5 cash games in NYC and 10-20 NL though. I been playing since my freshman year in college, so around 2 years.

http://photos-347.facebook.com/n3/47...99347_1900.jpg

I guess thats appropriate.

beenben 11-15-2005 06:17 AM

"My biggest accomplishment is recovering from all the debt I put myself in when I was a losing player who would always play way above his bankroll. "

my new goal for November: stop playing above my bankroll.

11-15-2005 06:41 AM

Although I'm not that much of a contributor and not known well here....I hope to be sometime. Currently busy a lot of the time to play as much poker as I would like to (GM of a small hotel/land managemtent corp.).

How old are you? Birthday? 23 (24 in a couple of weeks)

Where do you live? Gambell, Alaska (extreme westerly alaska)

Are you married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Children? GF 2 years, no kids, no plans yet for marriage

Occupation besides poker? Listed in intro above

If studying, what and where? Studied Bus Admin...12 credits to go, currently working to earn money to finish.

Favorite movie? none really....

regularly tearing up the local game here (a few hundred a weekend, sometimes more, somtimes less.) Online, it was like 33rd in a super on Party.

Been playing for 3 years now, maybe a little more.

Michael J

Chobohoya 11-15-2005 11:22 AM

I dont post any strategy in this forum, but what the hell.

How old are you? Birthday? I'm 22 since April.

Where do you live? Jacksonville, FL for the time being, New Orleans once Tulane Law gets started again in January.

Are you married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Children? I'm getting married in December!

Occupation besides poker? Paralegal atm, but I'm a student at heart.

If studying, what and where? Law at Tulane

Favorite movie? short version: Kung Fu Hustle, MASH, Cowboy Bebop, etc etc

I took first in a Party 30+3 for $7600 while I was studying abroad, which made that much more enjoyable. Other than that I'm proud of being able to support myself through poker, but that's more of a long term thing. I've been playing "seriously" for about a year and a half, but every couple of months I'm shocked at how bad I played in the past.

nath 11-15-2005 11:30 AM

24. August 16, 1981.

Where do you live?
Houston, TX.

No, single.

Erstwhile student.

English major. Studied at Rice University for four years; dropped out two years ago. Started classes again this fall at University of Houston. Am attempting to transfer back in hopes of receiving degree this summer.

Favorite movie?
I was in a short film this spring, so I'm going to say that one. Of movies other people on this forum have seen... Magnolia, Dr. Strangelove, and Casablanca quickly come to mind.

I've been playing cards my whole life. I have been trying to make money at poker for about a year now. After a brief run where my roommate and I moved up levels far too quick (and were crushing the Pokerroom 2/5 NL games for a couple weeks) we went broke. I decided to buckle down and seriously learn the game. In April I deposited $300 on UltimateBet; that has been my only deposit. My current bankroll was built from scratch after I lost that. (In August, I played a $5 MTT using player points; I cashed for $20, built that up with SnGs and such until I had a couple hundred. I won my first MTT on August 9-- an $11 for $800-- and things have taken off since then.)
My biggest single win was chopping the stars 45k about a month ago for almost $10k. I've had two other cashes of around $2k-- 7th place in Monday's 45k and 1st in a UB $44 two weeks ago.
Poker has paid my tuition this semester and probably will do so again next semester.

I have other stuff to keep my life balanced. I act, I DJ at the student radio station, I did improv comedy, I was in a band once, I coached freshmen in flag football for a few years... outside interests, they're good stuff.
I would like to post a picture when I get a good one, for kicks. The list of celebrity comparisons I've gotten over the years has evolved something like this: Jack Black --> Oliver Platt (with beard) --> Zach Braff (without) --> "Dr. Gonzo" --> Jim Morrison.

11-15-2005 11:51 AM

How old are you?

Where do you live?

SW London, UK

No

Audio Visual Technician/Manager for Cancer Hospital. Involves lots of video conferencing

Poker!

10 straight bricks and mortar/home game tournament wins ranging between 5-40 players (lucky streak of course!)

Online the odd $1000+ final 3 placings.

Been playing 1 1/2 years non stop. Where did my life go? Arghhh [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Baked67 11-15-2005 02:04 PM

How old are you? Birthday? I'm 22 years old. Birthday is July 8, 1983.

Where do you live? I live in Vermillion, South Dakota. Planning on moving back to Denver by June of '06.

Are you married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Children? I'm engaged to be married to the love of my life Kristin on May 26, 2006.

Occupation besides poker? Hospital admissions clerk in the ER

If studying, what and where? Information Technology

Favorite movie? Big Lebowski

Best poker acomplishment? How long been playing? Turning a 25 dollar deposit into $2500. 2nd place in the Pokerroom lucky dollar 2500 added. 1st place in a 10+1 multi. Just making a profit is good I guess. I've been playing since May of '04.

I cant upload my pic for some reason...oh well.

11-15-2005 03:17 PM

How old are you? 23
Birthday? 12/31/81
Where do you live? Memphis, TN... hometown, Baton Rouge, LA
Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Dating same girl for about 2 years, no children.
Occupation besides poker? 9-5 tradeshow exhibit consultant
If studying, what and where? studied English and Economics in college.
Favorite movie? Usual Suspects, Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, Magnolia
How long been playing? 1 year seriously, 2 years total.
Best poker acomplishment? My accomplishment is that I have come to view the game as one long game where correct decisions create long term positive results.

Yuv 11-15-2005 03:24 PM

How old are you? Birthday? 22. Birthday 20/10/1983.

Where do you live? Hertzelia, Israel. A city of 150k people, boreders Tel-Aviv.

Are you married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Children? Nope.(Do you have to remind me?:))

Occupation besides poker? I was a journalist for about two years (Sports writes (mainly basketball) and music critic) in the 2nd largest paper in Israel. Now I'm a 2nd year student.

If studying, what and where? Communications and Political Science, Tel-Aviv university.

Favorite movie? I'm a movie buff, so this is a tough one to answer. Huge fan of Stanley Kubrick, so I'd probably put Full Metal Jacket and Dr. Strangelove up there.

Best poker acomplishment? How long been playing? Been playing for about a year semi-seriously. My 175$ DoubleShootout win for a seat in the WPT-PCA is probably my biggest acomplishment

11-15-2005 05:28 PM

How old are you? 20 Birthday? 7/16
Where do you live? live in Woodridge Illinois
Are you married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Children? g/f for 5 years and running
Occupation besides poker? student
If studying, what and where? Accoungting major at University of Illinois
Favorite movie? Rounders and Office Space
Best poker acomplishment? turning $25 on pokerroom into 950 in like 7 hours, but mostly just playin sit n go's
How long been playing? been gambling since 7th grade with buddies back when dimes were big money

11-15-2005 05:37 PM

As newbie, not sure I qualify as "regular" but...

36 2-27
Colorado
Married, 5
Gov't contractor
Nope
GATTACA
biggest win was 2nd in my first UB $5.5 for ~$800(set the hook, put me on opm). Biggest finish was 1st in $1 Turbo for ~$200. Still, most proud of rebuilding to $1k after losing that $800 down below $200. (yeah, just an old small-timer)
Real money play since Memorial weekend 2004 (17 months?)

11-15-2005 05:54 PM

Where do you live?
Favorite movie?

19 1/2.
Athens, GA
Swingin' Bachelor
Full-time college student
at UGA (go dawgs!)
American Beauty/Sin City
been playing for 2 years, seriously online for about 3 months.
greatest accomplishment: tie between 2 things: either making 2 final tables in one day on bodog, a $7 and $15 tourney, both guaranteeds. 2nd in the $7, 5th in the $15. total winnings: $790
or, getting 2nd place in a $20+2 949 person limit hold 'em 6-max tourney for a $1,200 payout on stars.

11-15-2005 06:06 PM

How old are you? 20
Birthday? October 5th

Where do you live?
Burlington, Ontario.. like 40 mins away from Toronto.

Single, I need to get out more

Business Admin. Brock U. Near Niagara.

Favorite movie?

Tough one, probably The Apartment.

Only been playing since last July, playing online since about September.. no real accomplishments to speak of, I guess 8th in a micro tourney.

11-15-2005 07:31 PM

I'm 31, Bday is 10-28-1974, thats right, i just turned 31
I'm stationed in NC
Single (for Life)
I'm an officer in the Marine Corps
Graduated from Eastern KY Univ
All the Star Wars movies, Rounders, Too many more movies to list.
Best accomplishment so far is making 4 straight final tables, finishing 3rd twice, 6th and 7th.
Been playing seriously for about 4 months now.

11-15-2005 09:01 PM

How old are you? Birthday? 26 - Feb 16, 1979
Where do you live? Originally from Cleveland, now in Columbus, where it's much less snowy, and therefore sucks less in the winter.
Are you married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Children? Been married for over two years, and there's a rumor about children...
Occupation besides poker? Ten year plan at The Ohio State University, grunt work at FedEx. Hope to make a big hit and go fulltime on this game, but I need to build a big roll for that.
If studying, what and where? Bidness.
Favorite movie? I am aware that this doesn't answer the question, but if I am flipping through channels at 3am, the four movies I will stay up and watch are: Breakfast Club, Major League, Forrest Gump and Clerks.
Best poker acomplishment? How long been playing? Gen-Monkeymaker. I won my way into the 2005 Main Event, and have many other 4 digit wins.
Feel free to add any other information or pictures about yourself you want to share. Erm. Go Buckeyes? Here's me at the main event, although normally I've got a goatee. And I don't normally glare this lasciviously at the Card Rack's chips...

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhot...amp;image_id=33

11-15-2005 09:11 PM

How old are you? 39

Birthday? Sept. 17

Where do you live? Born and raised in Cincinnati Ohio, but currently living in Houston Texas.

Are you married? Yes

Children? One daughter

Occupation besides poker? Computer technician for a hospital.

Favorite movie? Pulp Fiction, Snatch, Goodfellas, Scarface

How long been playing? Most of my life. Played a lot of 5 and 7 card stud growing up. Only started playing holdem a couple of years ago.

Best poker acomplishment? The first time I played live poker at a casino. It was one of the Indiana riverboats near Cincinnati. Playing $5/$10 limit, in the small blind with 24 of spades. UTG raises, and I'm already prepared to fold my measly 24 suited. Then I watched as EVERY player at the table called the raise around to me. At the time I didn't know a whole lot about pot odds and such, but I knew I'd be crazy if I didn't at least see the flop at this point. Well, the flop came A35 all spades. I nearly fell out of my seat. I'll keep it short from here... UTG had AA and made a boat on the turn, while another player had KT of spades. I raked in nearly $500 on that hand.