Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Even if you have $ on MNF (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401665)

12-19-2005 10:09 PM

Even if you have $ on MNF

...don't you just feel like not watching the game, turning on a movie/reading a magazine just not to listen to Madden and watch two pathetically boring teams play football?

20Five 12-19-2005 10:15 PM

Re: Even if you have $ on MNF

i hate brett favre, and refuse to watch primetime games such as this where the announcers will do nothing but give him hand release all night!

12-19-2005 10:23 PM

I can't wait to hear about how Samkon Gado wants to be a doctor and how Michaels and Madden find him to be a "fine young man" who "speaks so well" or what ever other condescending bs the primetime crews frequently pull.

kdog 12-19-2005 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...don't you just feel like not watching the game, turning on a movie/reading a magazine just not to listen to Madden and watch two pathetically boring teams play football?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. It's football. It is the ONLY thing I turn my television on for(seriously). Read 2+2, play some cards, tune out the two fools announcing and watch the replays when something happens.

12-19-2005 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. It's football. It is the ONLY thing I turn my television on for(seriously). Read 2+2, play some cards, tune out the two fools announcing and watch the replays when something happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gone 40 mins w/o turning it on, want to see how much longer I can go.

12-19-2005 11:58 PM

turned it on for 5 mins and watched Heap score. GB +3 +110, over 33.5, I'm done for the night.

ohnonotthat 12-20-2005 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to add that . . . I have nothing to add to this advice.

nh [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

YoureToast 12-20-2005 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like Madden. He's not what he used to be but he's better than most.

Who is the guy who does the NFC South games (did the Carolina game this week)? I CANNOT listen to him.

dankhank 12-20-2005 11:56 AM

so who do people think is the best football announcer at the moment?

my pick would be daryl johnston

12-20-2005 12:28 PM

I need to check out the full list of crews. I know who I don't like (lots of them) there are really only a few who I do like.