Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   TPTK, deep stacks - feels weak, but what can i do here? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=363299)

teamdonkey 10-22-2005 08:50 PM

TPTK, deep stacks - feels weak, but what can i do here?

Absolute $0.50 NL 6 max - neither have gotten crazy that i've noticed, only other thing i know is we all have a big stack in front of us

Seat 8 - ACESPEED ($9.05 in chips)
Seat 9 - JEFF1721 ($15.30 in chips)
Seat 2 - FATEAGLE ($95.60 in chips)
Seat 4 - STDBKS13 ($7.25 in chips)
Seat 5 - HERO ($110.28 in chips)
Seat 6 - THEKID_UNGAR ($102.55 in chips)
JEFF1721 - Posts small blind $0.25
FATEAGLE - Posts big blind $0.50

*** POCKET CARDS ***
Dealt to HERO [Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
1 fold, HERO - Raises $2 to $2, THEKID_UNGAR - Calls $2, 2 folds, FATEAGLE - Calls $1.50.

*** FLOP *** ($6.25) [7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
FATEAGLE - Checks
HERO - Bets $4
THEKID_UNGAR - Calls $4
FATEAGLE - Calls $4
*** TURN *** ($18.25) [7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
FATEAGLE - Checks
HERO - Checks
THEKID_UNGAR - Bets $11
FATEAGLE - Calls $11
HERO - Folds

suggestions?

Isura 10-22-2005 09:06 PM

Re: TPTK, deep stacks - feels weak, but what can i do here?

When fateagle overcalls the turn, you are behind and/or a million river cards will make you sick. Good fold.

stu-unger 10-22-2005 09:07 PM

i own u

i had the same hand and your fold was good given the fact that im a nit...

edited- u need to add reads. they should be something like SB is a nit and MP is a donk that way overplays his hands. and your image is pretty loose and u have raised like 9 or your last 12 buttons...

a call in position is fine, but u must realize u will be playin a big pot with TPTK and that u cant call a river bet. i think u made a good fold...

teamdonkey 10-23-2005 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i own u

[/ QUOTE ]

/nod

[ QUOTE ]
edited- u need to add reads. they should be something like SB is a nit and MP is a donk that way overplays his hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm horrible at paying attention to people when im not in the hand. clearly the play here is for you to PM me with your notes on all the regulars in this game

[ QUOTE ]
and your image is pretty loose and u have raised like 9 or your last 12 buttons...

[/ QUOTE ]

i had it every time, i swear...

stu-unger 10-23-2005 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i own u

[/ QUOTE ]

/nod

[ QUOTE ]
edited- u need to add reads. they should be something like SB is a nit and MP is a donk that way overplays his hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm horrible at paying attention to people when im not in the hand. clearly the play here is for you to PM me with your notes on all the regulars in this game

[ QUOTE ]
and your image is pretty loose and u have raised like 9 or your last 12 buttons...

[/ QUOTE ]

i had it every time, i swear...

[/ QUOTE ]

i was just foolin around with the i own u stuff man...

u need to pay attention though mp was a supa donk that called me down with a 10 high flush draw and had shown some other donktastic stuff down...