Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: I'm not as Smart as Irieguy (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365173)

skipperbob 10-25-2005 02:05 PM

OT: I\'m not as Smart as Irieguy

In my opinion the only statistic that matters is Bankroll.

Are You up $$$$ for 2005 ? (I'm not)...then it doesn't matter if you're lucky or good...Good Job.

It wouldn't make a gnat's-ass difference to me if Howard Lederer declared that "SkipperF'ingBob is the worst poker player that ever lived"; I'de still play poker...It's what I do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]..It also wouldn't matter to me if Stanzee would let me tie his shoelaces; I would still lose the collection every year. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Bigwig 10-25-2005 02:08 PM

Re: OT: I\'m not as Smart as Irieguy

Although the avatar helps, I still feel you're two smilies per post short of Liberace gay.

Indiana 10-25-2005 02:09 PM

I agree, even if I lost $$ (I didn't) in poker, I probably still couldn't quit. If I quit, I'd have nothing to look forward to after work.

I suck,

Indy

pooh74 10-25-2005 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree, even if I lost $$ (I didn't) in poker, I probably still couldn't quit. If I quit, I'd have nothing to look forward to after work.

I suck,

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I agree...

I suck too

microbet 10-25-2005 02:17 PM

I'd still play like home games and B&M occasionally, but if I were to go into the red I'd go back to getting a full nights sleep and maybe reading a book once in a while or something.

Indiana 10-25-2005 02:25 PM

Well, if I felt like I couldn't improve from a losing to a winning player then I might just try something else. Of course, its just so easy to win at the lower limits that I would still find it hard to pass on a minimum of $1200 on the side that I would make every month.

Indy

Bonafone 10-25-2005 02:34 PM

Losing is not an option.

Well I guess it's an option, it's just not one I like to think about.

bones 10-25-2005 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, if I felt like I couldn't improve from a losing to a winning player then I might just try something else. Of course, its just so easy to win at the lower limits that I would still find it hard to pass on a minimum of $1200 on the side that I would make every month.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's like saying "I think if I lost my legs, I'd still be okay. But it's just so easy to walk, I don't think I could pass up going for a jog."

10-25-2005 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are You up $$$$ for 2005 ? (I'm not)

[/ QUOTE ]What's you ROI?

skipperbob 10-25-2005 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are You up $$$$ for 2005 ? (I'm not)

[/ QUOTE ]What's you ROI?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've bought into $814,000 worth of $55's/$100's/$215/s; that cost $55,000 in rake.... I got back 26% of the rake
I'm stuck just under $7,000 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]