Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party Player Points Bonus (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369686)

daveymck 11-01-2005 02:43 PM

Party Player Points Bonus

Has anyone who got the pop up last month and played through the points got the money in their account yet? I assumed they would maybe do it after the promotion closed but nothing yet.

BigBrother 11-01-2005 02:46 PM

Re: Party Player Points Bonus

My email said they would deposit on November 4th.

DarkKnight 11-01-2005 04:33 PM

I got the money for the popup bonus the day after I cleared it.

barndor 11-01-2005 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My email said they would deposit on November 4th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Piiop 11-01-2005 07:01 PM

I got it the day after I cleared it also.

AA suited 11-01-2005 07:11 PM

got it on 10/26 or 10/28

daveymck 11-01-2005 07:24 PM

A bit of a mixed message then, I deleted the email stupidly so dont know what it said but the 4th does ring a bell, will wait for the 4th and then enter the trepidation of emailing support.

Jimbo 11-01-2005 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got it the day after I cleared it also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Elken 11-02-2005 06:20 PM

I cleared this just in time at the 31 oct. My money got credited today and I received an email about it. Looks like they got the partypoints and $$$ mixed up in the email. Too bad they didn't mix it up in the pokerclient. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Congratulations!

You’ve really been piling up the Party Points! And now you can start spending the cash!

During our fantastic ‘Pile Up The Points’ promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 565 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 9522 dollars in cash!

The money has now been automatically deposited in your PartyPoker.com account.

You can check your PartyPoints statement by logging into the My Account section.

In the meantime, please check out the News & Events page to catch up with all our latest promotions.

See you at the tables!

Kind regards,

dtbog 11-02-2005 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I cleared this just in time at the 31 oct. My money got credited today and I received an email about it. Looks like they got the partypoints and $$$ mixed up in the email. Too bad they didn't mix it up in the pokerclient. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Congratulations!

You’ve really been piling up the Party Points! And now you can start spending the cash!

During our fantastic ‘Pile Up The Points’ promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 565 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 9522 dollars in cash!

The money has now been automatically deposited in your PartyPoker.com account.

You can check your PartyPoints statement by logging into the My Account section.

In the meantime, please check out the News & Events page to catch up with all our latest promotions.

See you at the tables!

Kind regards,

[/ QUOTE ]

ENJOY!

i think this should be in every party thread