Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha/8 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Specific Player at PLO8 25 on Party (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396163)

Burdzthewurd 12-11-2005 02:35 PM

Specific Player at PLO8 25 on Party

I remember awhile ago there was a discussion of someone named AmourofGod at the 25's. He seems pretty LAG at my table, potting every hand pf, can anyone link me to the thread about him or fill me in?

12-11-2005 05:12 PM

Re: Specific Player at PLO8 25 on Party

I think Amour was on tilt this weekend. He usual doesn't raise before the flop without AA2x or AA3x. He usually plays tight, and will most likely rever to that type of play.

Burdzthewurd 12-11-2005 05:17 PM

Ok cuz I've seen him potting naked Kings, A5sxx, and calling pot bets with garbage hands so.

IronDragon1 12-11-2005 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok cuz I've seen him potting naked Kings, A5sxx, and calling pot bets with garbage hands so.

[/ QUOTE ]

As have I but my sample size is small

kurto 12-11-2005 05:24 PM

He's fairly aggressive but I believe he's generally alright. He usually sits there with a decent stack.

Mendacious 12-11-2005 05:49 PM

I had tons and tons of hands with him when I used to play the PL08 25 tables. He is semi-loose to loose 35-40 % VPIP. He multi-tables, and is moderately aggressive, but MOST of his aggression comes from steaming/tilt. You really have to watch him to get a feel for when he is playing solidly and when he is behaving erratically.

IronDragon1 12-11-2005 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He's fairly aggressive but I believe he's generally alright. He usually sits there with a decent stack.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose. Pushes loves to push-what he percieves as- small edge so he's obviously dangerous.

12-12-2005 04:09 AM

I have several thousand hands on him. He does well at $25. He will raise good hands pre flop out of position. From button and 1 back he will pot marginal starting hands pre flop trying to run other marginals out. When he does this from the button I would only call with a strong starting hand because you never know if he's doing it with a marginal or strong hand. If you hit the flop, check it to him and he will bet for you. If you miss the flop you probably have to fold like any other time, if you test him after you miss you will lose chips against him. Not sure if I should be telling all this about him. Sorta new to the forum, don't know what is acceptable.

Kuso 12-12-2005 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have several thousand hands on him. He does well at $25. He will raise good hands pre flop out of position. From button and 1 back he will pot marginal starting hands pre flop trying to run other marginals out. When he does this from the button I would only call with a strong starting hand because you never know if he's doing it with a marginal or strong hand. If you hit the flop, check it to him and he will bet for you. If you miss the flop you probably have to fold like any other time, if you test him after you miss you will lose chips against him. Not sure if I should be telling all this about him. Sorta new to the forum, don't know what is acceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems about right to me, although I have him as a small loser in my PTO db (-1 or -2 ptobb/100).

Chamonyx 12-12-2005 01:06 PM

Only 1400 hands:
37/61/27/(440)/(20)/26/49/9
vpip/vpipsb/w$wsf/won/bb00/wsd/w$sd/pfr

a bit volatile, easy to quarter as he has great difficulty laying hands down.