Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Full Tilt Bonus Question/Idea (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=373825)

UATrewqaz 11-07-2005 08:26 PM

Full Tilt Bonus Question/Idea

Everyone knows the Full Tilt bonus sucks ass to clear.

Would it help to email them and inform them of this? Basically tell them if the bonus was easy to clear that you and many of your friends would play there.

And people who play there would bring up the numbers, thus bringing in more players, etc.

SoCalRugger 11-07-2005 08:41 PM

Re: Full Tilt Bonus Question/Idea

All it would really do is bring it a lot more bonus whores, right? I doubt the fish look much into bonus clearing rates. Just the fact that there's a bonus is usually good enough for them. I'm sure Full Tilt knows their bonus is difficult to whore - it might be designed that way.

Besides, it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's a great bonus for 5/10 6-max, except when you hit a 150 BB downswing trying to clear a [censored] $300 reload.

thetman 11-08-2005 09:39 AM

It's not that bad if you play a reasonable limit.

RubberDucky 11-08-2005 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not that bad if you play a reasonable limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

HANKMUCK 11-08-2005 02:40 PM

Whats a reasonable limit? How are the sit n gos there, comparable to stars? how many sit n gos can you play at once?

11-08-2005 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats a reasonable limit? How are the sit n gos there, comparable to stars? how many sit n gos can you play at once?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are similar to stars. I think the blinds levels are shorter but there are more levels. I think the max is four open tables but that may just be ring games.

HANKMUCK 11-08-2005 02:46 PM

could you play 2-4 limit and expect to clear bonus in a reasonable amount of time? also, is there a time limit on clearing bonus?

11-08-2005 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
could you play 2-4 limit and expect to clear bonus in a reasonable amount of time? also, is there a time limit on clearing bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

That depends on your definition of reasonable. I suspect not.

The deposit bonus you have 120 days to clear, not sure about the reloads but I imagine it's at least 60.

d10 11-08-2005 03:38 PM

Reload bonuses are 60 days. They also seem to be offering reloads pretty consistently every other month, and since they clear in increments of $20, it doesn't really matter if you don't manage to fully clear a bonus. Whenever the bonus expires, there will be another reload available.

Guelph 11-08-2005 08:37 PM

Do they disqualify you from a reload bonus if you cashout?

As far as I could tell, the only requirement is having cleared your previous bonus... but does anyone know for sure?