Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   *Official Preseason NCAA Basketball Thread* (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368552)

MEbenhoe 10-30-2005 09:12 PM

*Official Preseason NCAA Basketball Thread*

college basketball season is right around the corner and its time to start talking smack, making ridiculous claims, and calling other teams crap.

As a Duke fan, this is quite an exciting year for me, as I believe this is the strongest team they've had since their last national championship, and I'm hoping another championship season is in the works.

so lets hear it college bball fans. also, throw out some random wagers, i'm willing to take a few bets from 2+2ers on duke, but likely will only take them from people i recognize.

Voltron87 10-30-2005 09:22 PM

Re: *Official Preseason NCAA Basketball Thread*

it never gets old to me that you are a duke and yankee fan. and are from the midwest. whats wrong with your schools basketball team?

also, dead needs to come back to this forum.

MEbenhoe 10-30-2005 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it never gets old to me that you are a duke and yankee fan. and are from the midwest. whats wrong with your schools basketball team?

[/ QUOTE ]

i cheer for marquette too, and occasionally the badgers, but theres not as much to be excited about with marquette this year.

Clarkmeister 10-30-2005 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i cheer for marquette too, and occasionally the badgers, but theres not as much to be excited about with marquette this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the very definition of "I'm a bandwagoner". [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

MEbenhoe 10-30-2005 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the very definition of "I'm a bandwagoner". [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

if anything i'd be a bandwagon marquette fan as i've been a duke fan longer....

Vince Young 10-30-2005 09:55 PM

Texas for the trifecta!

mmbt0ne 10-30-2005 09:59 PM

GT not looking too strong this year, will hopefully make the tournament. BTW, them not getting a single vote in the ESPN/USA Today poll is bogus.

UK is going to be something serious though.

pokerdirty 10-30-2005 10:01 PM

NCAAB? *yawn*

let me know when march comes around.

MEbenhoe 10-30-2005 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

UK is going to be something serious though.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh

Duke >>>>>>UK

Aytumious 10-31-2005 12:49 AM

How can you not be a fan of the team with the best coach in college basketball, Bo Ryan?