Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Chief's Defense (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400509)

ChipWrecked 12-17-2005 10:07 PM

Chief\'s Defense

What happened in this Giants game? They looked like pathetic bitches. I've never seen so many missed tackles in one game. Bitches.

Tron 12-17-2005 10:16 PM

Re: Chief\'s Defense

[ QUOTE ]
What happened in this Giants game? They looked like pathetic bitches. I've never seen so many missed tackles in one game. Bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is unusual?

Matt Williams 12-17-2005 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is unusual?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only that, but Tiki makes a lot of tacklers miss. It's not like Ron Dayne was running.

Tron 12-17-2005 10:54 PM

Also, I would just like to say, WOW, what a waste of easily the best offense in Chiefs history and perhaps one of the best in NFL history. MAYBE if they make great improvements to the defense, they can make one more run at the Super Bowl, but everyone is starting to get old and the offense is a shell of what they were in the 2003 season.

Matt Williams 12-17-2005 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I would just like to say, WOW, what a waste of easily the best offense in Chiefs history and perhaps one of the best in NFL history. MAYBE if they make great improvements to the defense, they can make one more run at the Super Bowl, but everyone is starting to get old and the offense is a shell of what they were in the 2003 season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh, how do the Chiefs have one of the best offenses in NFL history? They don't even have the best offense THIS year.

Tron 12-17-2005 11:06 PM

Their offense from 2002-2004 was incredible, especially 2003.

EDIT: Also, "perhaps." And it might be helpful to know that I am from KC.

Matt Williams 12-17-2005 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Their offense from 2002-2004 was incredible, especially 2003.

EDIT: Also, "perhaps." And it might be helpful to know that I am from KC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh... OK.
It's kinda like how I'm pissed Tiki Barber isn't mentioned for MVP?

ChipWrecked 12-17-2005 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is unusual?

[/ QUOTE ]

They had not allowed a 100-yard rushing game this season, and had the NFL's longest streak of holding individuals to under 100 yards (20 games).

(Need I mention that I bet them big +3 [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img])

Jack of Arcades 12-17-2005 11:44 PM

The chiefs had one of the strongest run defenses this year

Clarkmeister 12-18-2005 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what a waste of easily the best offense in Chiefs history and perhaps one of the best in NFL history.

[/ QUOTE ]

wowowowowowow