Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Im sure you all will hate this (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344755)

worm33 09-26-2005 03:15 PM

Im sure you all will hate this

Playing a little online poker this morning and I pick up the AhJd in the BB. 5 limps to the sb who raises. I fold.

sweetjazz 09-26-2005 03:16 PM

Re: Im sure you all will hate this

No I am sure that SB with his Ac Tc was quite happy.

PokerBob 09-26-2005 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Playing a little online poker this morning and I pick up the AhJd in the BB. 5 limps to the sb who raises. I fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

if it's a mistake, i don't think it is a huge one. did you have any read on this guy at all?

BarronVangorToth 09-26-2005 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

if it's a mistake, i don't think it is a huge one. did you have any read on this guy at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe not "huge" - but a significant mistake regardless, I think. You are fairly certainly all of the limpers will call, so there are in essence 13 small bets out there and you need only put out one of them...

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

Justin A 09-26-2005 03:39 PM

I always get confused when a player better than myself posts a hand like this that I think is super standard but he does the opposite action.

joeboss 09-26-2005 03:39 PM

yeah, i hate it.

09-26-2005 03:48 PM

I don't like it either, too good of odds your gettin

worm33 09-26-2005 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe not "huge" - but a significant mistake regardless, I think. You are fairly certainly all of the limpers will call, so there are in essence 13 small bets out there and you need only put out one of them...

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Using this logic you should call with any 2 here.

PokerBob 09-26-2005 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what flop is he gonna see that he is happy with? do you insta muck if it comes xxx and SB fires a continuation?

DcifrThs 09-26-2005 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I always get confused when a player better than myself posts a hand like this that I think is super standard but he does the opposite action.

[/ QUOTE ]
me too.

worm=good. i understand the reasoning, but i come to a different conclusion.

Barron