Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Live at the Bike (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381364)

11-19-2005 01:41 AM

Live at the Bike

What did I miss? We no longer have the nightly threads? Please inform me, I must have missed something. Thanks.

Davey 11-19-2005 02:26 AM

Re: Live at the Bike

Ive seen a couple threads over in Mid-High NL Forum. That way the discussion stays on poker.

deepdowntruth 11-19-2005 02:38 AM

Or stays outside the purview of certain dark-reigning powerful overlords.

ThaHero 11-19-2005 07:18 AM

Monday night is usually a limit game at LATB, so the thread is now in Mid/High Limit forums.

Tues-Fri is No Limit so the thread will be in Mid/High No Limit. Search for posts by Kevmath. If you have the archives, I guess you could follow along.

He moved them to those forums to try and get the discussion to be more poker oriented. So far it hasn't really worked IMO, but a valiant effort nonetheless.

On Monday I will be going! So come root me on. I will make a few donkish plays, so you guys can discuss poker. LOL

Kevmath 11-19-2005 09:55 AM

Monday's show is scheduled to be a series of heads-up tournaments. If that is still the case the thread will be in the HUSH forum. Last night's show was more on-topic, but it does depend on what's happening on the show. Thursday's show veered off-topic about an hour in as the play got worse. I'm sure several of those posts would (and should) have been deleted if the thread was here.

ThaHero 11-19-2005 02:52 PM

What will the buy-in be for the Heads up tourneys, and what format? That sorta sucks...I was gonna play 6/12 or 8/16 limit. Will they be moving that to another night? Or am I just SOL for a few weeks(or months).

Kevmath 11-19-2005 03:14 PM

Don't know how much the buyin is, but I think they were doing like an 8 person HU tournament, or something similar. I'd suggest PMing Bart or Tuch.

11-19-2005 07:23 PM

can i get a link?

Kevmath 11-19-2005 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can i get a link?

[/ QUOTE ]

Link to what?

BartHanson 11-19-2005 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What will the buy-in be for the Heads up tourneys, and what format? That sorta sucks...I was gonna play 6/12 or 8/16 limit. Will they be moving that to another night? Or am I just SOL for a few weeks(or months).

[/ QUOTE ]

We are going to try to do I little heads up experiment on Monday. I am not going to get into the specifics now but 8 people will be putting up either $500 or $1000 and will be split into 2 teams of 4. Each person will randomly be assigned someone to play against from the other team (4 heads up matches). A fifth and final match "Family Feud" style will determine the eventual team that wins.

This experimental show is tentatively scheduled for Monday. If so, we will move the limit game--either 6-12, 8-16, 20-40 or 30-60 to Tuesday. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Bart