Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Guy flirts with my semi-gf... brag post? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405494)

Aceshigh7 12-27-2005 12:17 AM

Re: Guy flirts with my semi-gf... brag post?

I don't get it. You're disappointed that your girl (okay, your "semi" girl) shot him down? If that's the case, sounds like she would be better off with someone else anyways.

12-27-2005 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
henrik,

Pics of gf, please.

[/ QUOTE ]

shant 12-27-2005 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
have i read this story before?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sternroolz 12-27-2005 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and told her that he "should take her there sometime."

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] line that guys with marginal confidence use. If you like a girl, tell her so, and ask for her phone number. If she doesn't want to give it up, move on to the next one.

henrikrh 12-27-2005 10:45 AM

Will have pics soon, don't have any on this comp, she's asian, about a 6/7, her hair is waaay too long. I'll be flying to HK soon and we'll hang out, so I'll have more info on what happened in a while

benkahuna 12-27-2005 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
whos john phan?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was cardplayer's player for the year for a while and was like 2nd or 4th last I heard (quite recently). Pro poker player, very strong tournament performer of late.

12-28-2005 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she's asian, about a 6/7, her hair is waaay too long. I'll be flying to HK soon and we'll hang out

[/ QUOTE ]

You are obviously head over heels in love with her.

Actually, it sounds like you'd like to hang out with John mmore than her. LV is certainly cheaper than HK.

slickpoppa 12-28-2005 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Will have pics soon, don't have any on this comp, she's asian, about a 6/7, her hair is waaay too long. I'll be flying to HK soon and we'll hang out, so I'll have more info on what happened in a while

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when are girls rated out of 7?

12-28-2005 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when are girls rated out of 7?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he meant she is 6'7", which is fairly tall for any Asian not named Yao. But that justifies the waaay long hair. I think that John is much shorter than that, so much more to his liking.

Joe Tall 12-29-2005 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was kinda dissapointed she shut him down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you get it over with and ask him out already?