Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   PartyPoker's players club points (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376826)

jwvdcw 11-12-2005 02:32 AM

PartyPoker\'s players club points

"This section of the site is currently under maintenance, and will be working again very shortly."

Any chance that this means that they might finally be adding something worthwhile to redeem these for? I'd love it if they let you get poker books like PokerStars does. I have over 125,000 of these things and right now they're just wasting away.

x2ski 11-12-2005 02:40 AM

Re: PartyPoker\'s players club points

[ QUOTE ]
"This section of the site is currently under maintenance, and will be working again very shortly."

Any chance that this means that they might finally be adding something worthwhile to redeem these for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully so.

[ QUOTE ]
I'd love it if they let you get poker books like PokerStars does.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love it if they gave me cash-money for them, but to each his own.

MicroBob 11-12-2005 03:09 AM

they are supposed to be adding electronics and other stuff eventually (read that in a thread somewhere from an e-mail someone got from party....might have been in affiliates/rb forum).

However, it is worth noting that I have seen this message in th eparty store before...and sometimes it just means they are deleting an item that they have run out of....or adding something REALLY freaking stupid...or just that they are having more of their usual 'difficulties'.

However, I too look forward to the day that they add ANYTHING to the store that I would be interested in.

SoftcoreRevolt 11-12-2005 03:10 AM

Honestly, I'd love anything that doesn't say Party Poker on them. Anything beyond that is just sweet sweet chocolate frosting.

Cash money would be cherries.

A reasonable way to buy into the PPM or WSOP using Party Points would be an amusing vulgar image such as a wang or boobs on your cake that makes you laugh, but doesn't taste as good as that sweet sweet cherry.

God I want a cherry right now.

jwvdcw 11-12-2005 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, I'd love anything that doesn't say Party Poker on them. Anything beyond that is just sweet sweet chocolate frosting.

Cash money would be cherries.

A reasonable way to buy into the PPM or WSOP using Party Points would be an amusing vulgar image such as a wang or boobs on your cake that makes you laugh, but doesn't taste as good as that sweet sweet cherry.

God I want a cherry right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ninjaunderwear 11-12-2005 02:40 PM

Slight hijack... I ordered some crap from their store a few weeks ago. How long should I expect to wait until I can be disappointed by the quality of the products that PartyPoker has sent me?

Adam22 11-12-2005 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they are supposed to be adding electronics and other stuff eventually

[/ QUOTE ]

tell them i need a new ipod.

other dude: i ordered 3 XXL party shirts for no reason and it took like 2 or 3 weeks.

11-12-2005 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Slight hijack... I ordered some crap from their store a few weeks ago. How long should I expect to wait until I can be disappointed by the quality of the products that PartyPoker has sent me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in UK. I ordered a cap and beanie ( Hey, it's free and I'm sure not using the points to play a 500k Q that pays 1st place only against 1000 donks ) and it was delivered by UPS or some big firm that you have to sign for in 5 weeks.

I noticed they had the fold up poker tables for 15,000 points before it went down. I was going to get one too. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

jasonHoldEm 11-12-2005 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they are supposed to be adding electronics and other stuff eventually

[/ QUOTE ]

My VIP host alluded to the same thing (as well as points for cash) when I spoke to him a couple weeks ago.

:: crosses fingers ::

SinCityGuy 11-12-2005 10:40 PM

What is the accrual rate of the points per raked hands?