Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Purifying your..... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372400)

11-05-2005 01:11 PM

Purifying your.....

Does anyone have any links or sites in reference to getting rid of all the toxins in your body? I want to get on some kind of routine in about a week or so, and get in the best shape ever. Im talking vitamins, bowels, skin, liver, eating habits, etc. I know a lot about lifting etc, but I dont know how to rid myself of whatever toxins are in me now.

eviljeff 11-05-2005 02:56 PM

Re: Purifying your.....

I knew a girl who did one of these. it was something ridiculous like all you eat is a shot of maple syrup in the morning and then eat some sprouts or something during the day. her mom came home from work and found her passed out on the bathroom floor. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TRY THIS OR ANYTHING SIMILAR.

imported_anacardo 11-05-2005 03:00 PM

Isn't this "toxin purification" idea complete bullshit?

11-05-2005 03:00 PM

Uh...ya, thats not my aim. So far, Ive read up on milk thistle, and a few other liver cleansers...Im going to eat a healthy diet, with nothing but fresh veggies/fruit, organic meat etc. Basically nothing processed. But what about the colon, digestive track skin etc. Cant find much about it that has real science behind it (ie most sites are just trying to sell something).

gulebjorn 11-05-2005 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know a lot about lifting etc, but I dont know how to rid myself of whatever toxins are in me now.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF are you talking about?

What kind of toxins and how did they get in there?

11-05-2005 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know a lot about lifting etc, but I dont know how to rid myself of whatever toxins are in me now.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I assume that drinking large amounts of booze, smoking weed, and the occasinal cigarette leaves some kind of damage behind, that when I quit doing these things, I would like to repair.

skoal2k4 11-05-2005 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have any links or sites in reference to getting rid of all the toxins in your body? I want to get on some kind of routine in about a week or so, and get in the best shape ever. Im talking vitamins, bowels, skin, liver, eating habits, etc. I know a lot about lifting etc, but I dont know how to rid myself of whatever toxins are in me now.

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy

gulebjorn 11-05-2005 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I assume that drinking large amounts of booze, smoking weed, and the occasinal cigarette leaves some kind of damage behind, that when I quit doing these things, I would like to repair.

[/ QUOTE ]

So sleep.

11-05-2005 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, ya, thats what Im looking for. Do you have first hand experience?

theweatherman 11-05-2005 03:08 PM

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/pics/drstrangelove2.gif

Purify our precious bodily fluids?