Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Help Johnny out. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367101)

johnnybeef 10-28-2005 03:48 AM

Help Johnny out.

A little bit about me:

I am 25, single, I play online poker for a living, I live in Columbus, OH, and I hate winter. One of my best friends lives in Irvine CA, and my little brother is probably going to transfer to UNLV next fall. I have several acquaintances from 2+2 at both places that I know would turn into good friends if I were to be around them more often. I have bounced back between the two selections at least 30 times in the last two months. So, I have decided to leave the decision to my fellow STTers

p.s. If there is any further information that you require to help me with my decision, post a question in this thread.

So without any further ado:

ilya 10-28-2005 03:51 AM

Re: Help Johnny out.

I vote SoCal, I think you can have a more balanced life there while still having plenty of opportunities to play live poker.

suited_ace 10-28-2005 03:56 AM

There's more to life than just poker, and I think it's easier to be reminded of that in SoCal than in Vegas.

jgunnip 10-28-2005 04:01 AM

SoCal and a car that gets really good milage.

The Yugoslavian 10-28-2005 04:07 AM

As much as I hate to admit it, I voted SoCal, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

But that doesn't mean you *have* to move out here!!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yugoslav

Irieguy 10-28-2005 04:08 AM

I spent the first 22 years of my life in SoCal. It's cool. But there are some major downsides... major.

I honestly can't for the life of me figure out why everybody in the world doesn't live in Vegas. I'm glad they don't, but I don't understand how they choose to live somewhere else.

I really, really don't get it.

Irieguy

johnnybeef 10-28-2005 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SoCal and a car that gets really good milage.

[/ QUOTE ]

i drive a grand cherokee limited with a V8....

runner4life7 10-28-2005 04:09 AM

I voted so-cal but i just love the area out there so im biased.

The Yugoslavian 10-28-2005 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I honestly can't for the life of me figure out why everybody in the world doesn't live in Vegas. I'm glad they don't, but I don't understand how they choose to live somewhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess we're not all ridiculously huge ballers, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

johnnybeef 10-28-2005 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess we're not all ridiculously huge ballers, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I am one in training