Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Pacific having issues? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390745)

wheeler 12-03-2005 08:30 PM

Pacific having issues?

Can't log in. Anyone else?

12-03-2005 08:46 PM

Re: Pacific having issues?

I couldnt for a while then was able to, but came in 2nd in a SnG and didnt get credited.

xxx 12-03-2005 09:18 PM

Can't log on.

12-03-2005 09:27 PM

Had the same problem, got second in a tourney, waited 5 mins for the cash, logged out after bankroll was not credited. Afterwards I couldnt log in for 15 min, now it works, but my winnings still aren't there...

twang 12-03-2005 09:37 PM

I had a winning NL-session some hour ago and logged off. When I logged on again a few minutes ago my account balance was below the starting balance for the last session. The session shows up in my game history though.

I bet Pacific are getting a lot of pissed off emails right now...

twang 12-04-2005 03:18 PM

Approaching 24 hours (plus two emails) since the money disappeared from my account.

Is anyone having any luck getting their balances fixed?

jman220 12-04-2005 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Approaching 24 hours (plus two emails) since the money disappeared from my account.

Is anyone having any luck getting their balances fixed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess they're still having problems its 2:42 pm EST, and I can't log in (It just freezes after I click "real money play.")

12-04-2005 11:00 PM

do what i did: i got tired of losing money because of the constant disconections and sent a cash-out request 10 days ago.
To this day its still 'In process' [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I used to think that the bad players are a reason to play there, but the disconections just got on my nerve.

KowCiller 12-05-2005 12:51 PM

I made a deposit at Pacific a couple weeks back. I have only tried playing a few times, but I never have made a complete orbit without being disconnected once.

I talked to the customer support and they gave me a few ports to open up in my firewall which they *claim* would make a difference. I opened them up (confused how I could even connect to the game/tables/play a single hand if the proper ports were closed...) Anyway it hasn't made a difference.

Anyone find a solution to the disconnect problems?

Also WTF is up with not being able to change your password there? When I asked support how to change it, they asked why I would want to? I said BECAUSE MEMORIZING A RANDOM LETTER/NUMBER COMBO IS ANNOYING. They couldn't really understand.

Thanks,

KoW