Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I got a B in a class I attended twice. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=257642)

uw_madtown 05-23-2005 12:28 PM

I got a B in a class I attended twice.

Once to pick up the first take-home midterm test. Again to turn it in. The syllabus was e-mailed to a class list (so I didn't go on the first day) and the other two tests (also take-home) were mailed out as well. I spent approximately 20 hours doing the three tests, each about 6-8 pages long. Other than attending two class sessions and doing the tests, I put no other effort into this class.

Posting this for two reasons:

1) To see if any other college students have similar stories of ridiculously easy courses.

2) To brag.

spamuell 05-23-2005 12:32 PM

Re: I got a B in a class I attended twice.

Edit: Decided I was being a dick. Well done.

Bradyams 05-23-2005 12:32 PM

I had an english course where we told the professor what grade we get, and the class was ridiculously easy. Over the entire semester we wrote one poem, and two 2 page magazine articles on a topic of our choice. I wrote both mine on poker, which made it even easier.

Oh ya, and I got an A.

miajag81 05-23-2005 12:33 PM

Weak. I got an A- in a class (Accounting I) I attended once.

CallMeIshmael 05-23-2005 12:36 PM

I've pulled an A in two courses in which I couldnt identify the professors until I saw them at exams.

kurosh 05-23-2005 12:37 PM

You're bragging because you took a ridiculously easy course, twice, and got a B? Good job!

CallMeIshmael 05-23-2005 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're bragging because you took a ridiculously easy course, twice, and got a B?

[/ QUOTE ]

Attending a class twice does not equate to taking it twice.

kurosh 05-23-2005 12:40 PM

Oh, sorry, I misread.

uw_madtown 05-23-2005 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're bragging because you took a ridiculously easy course, twice, and got a B? Good job!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think I was actually bragging, you're pretty stupid.

It's a scenario that's pretty common and I figured others might have interesting stories along the same lines. Thus the thread. If I actually thought it was some achievement worth bragging about, I'd be telling people I actually know, rather than an internet forum.

In conclusion, stop sucking at life.

Edit to add: You misread, so your post is less silly. Although how you misread, I'm not sure.

goofball 05-23-2005 12:49 PM

U of Washiington has a numeric grading system wiht 0.0 being hte worst and 4.0 beinng the best.

I got a 4.0 in Econ 200, Introduction to Mircoecon.

I went on the first day, the first midterm, the second midterm, the day before the final (horrible, i know) and the final.