Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I am sick of this (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356607)

ThaSaltCracka 10-13-2005 02:53 AM

I am sick of this

When [censored] gave his recommendation to clean this place up, I and various others were all for it. He said he would clean up OOT and in some ways 2p2 in general. But what has happened, every time he bans some worthless POS, he gets flamed by a bunch of dorks who are pissed that their immature AIM friend was banned from 2p2. Nevermind that said friend was warned or whatever. They still [censored] a brick and bitch and moan about the [censored]. [censored] this [censored]. I wanted [censored] a mod again to clean up OOT but everytime he does anything of significance, you bitch's whine. You [censored] bitches. This place is pointless while you all exist here. I am all for the banning of 90% of you ass holes as most of you suck. But luckily for you, [censored] 's hands are tied because you all bitch excessently about ecerything the mods do.

[censored] you all.

tomdemaine 10-13-2005 02:54 AM

Re: I am sick of this

can we get a mod to lock this pointless thread?

2+2 wannabe 10-13-2005 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can we get a mod to lock this pointless thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

AngryCola 10-13-2005 02:54 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...nald_trump.jpg

MEbenhoe 10-13-2005 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
every time he bans some worthless POS

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, any explanation of your problem with me at all would be appreciated.

Sponger15SB 10-13-2005 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They still [censored] a brick and bitch and moan about the [censored]. [censored] this [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Are you talking about [censored] or [censored]?

ThaSaltCracka 10-13-2005 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]you were warned and you ignored it, simple as that. Quit acting like you didn't notice the PM. It is a lame ass excuse.

MEbenhoe 10-13-2005 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]you were warned and you ignored it, simple as that. Quit acting like you didn't notice the PM. It is a lame ass excuse.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you know what time the pm from [censored] was sent and at what time the four minutes... post that got me banned was made? same time [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

if that is really your only reason for saying i'm a worthless POS, maybe those 16,000 posts should be telling you something?

TheMainEvent 10-13-2005 02:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They still [censored] a brick and bitch and moan about the [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
you bitch's whine

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
you all bitch excessently

[/ QUOTE ]

I have nothing to say, I just like irony.

Edge34 10-13-2005 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you know what time the pm from [censored] was sent and at what time the four minutes... post that got me banned was made? same time [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

if that is really your only reason for saying i'm a worthless POS, maybe those 16,000 posts should be telling you something?

[/ QUOTE ]

TSC is a 2+2 god...or something.

Yep, TSC, Matt is a POS, and [censored] was doing us all a great service banning him. Ha.