Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Returning to the USA for Xmas...Advice for Americans... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402887)

mrkilla 12-21-2005 04:52 PM

Re: Returning to the USA for Xmas...Advice for Americans...

[ QUOTE ]
KKF, please post your stateside address so we can tell the IRS enforcement agents where to find you. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you mean INS.

PS I enjoy being fat and lazy.

KaneKungFu123 12-21-2005 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Only rednecks eat ketchup and barbeque sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I put ketchup on my burger yesterday. Does this mean I have to start banging my sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, it is not your fault that you use ketchup. It is all you were taught. Search the internet for a Spanish-American message board. Perhaps, establish a pen pal in Morroco. You will be surprised how many different spices and herbs and seasonings exist beyond the processed, disgusting, unhealthy, ones you find in a bottle at Walmart.

You can buy fresh spices and then cook with them. This makes your food have flavor. Then when you eat it, you can actually taste it.

12-21-2005 04:56 PM

Why should we change? For a dirty little know it all []? Americans like being fat and lazy, and we [censored] love ketchup! In fact, I'd love to cover you in it and eat you whole. Just a little snack before dinner.

kenberman 12-21-2005 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are so ashamed of your heritage you can always surrender your passport to the US embassy in Thailand and apply for Thai (or any other country that wants you) citizenship.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's not ashamed of his heritage, he's ashamed at how many (probably middle class) Americans live.

he's probably right.

I disagree about the part re: makeup, but he's right on re: exercise and processed food. re: the taste issue, meh, that's unimportant.

unlucky513 12-21-2005 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Only rednecks eat ketchup and barbeque sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I put ketchup on my burger yesterday. Does this mean I have to start banging my sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, it is not your fault that you use ketchup. It is all you were taught. Search the internet for a Spanish-American message board. Perhaps, establish a pen pal in Morroco. You will be surprised how many different spices and herbs and seasonings exist beyond the processed, disgusting, unhealthy, ones you find in a bottle at Walmart.

You can buy fresh spices and then cook with them. This makes your food have flavor. Then when you eat it, you can actually taste it.

[/ QUOTE ]

imagine me coming to thailand and telling everyone to eat differently and live a different lifestyle.

now do you realize how stupid you sound?

12-21-2005 04:59 PM

Must have been a great flight...

lapoker17 12-21-2005 05:00 PM

BTW KKF, this is easily your least original 2p2 post ever. I usually look forward to them.

12-21-2005 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW KKF, this is easily your least original 2p2 post ever. I usually look forward to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think I saw this epsiode of 20/20 also.

Voltron87 12-21-2005 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps, establish a pen pal in Morroco.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO

KaneKungFu123 12-21-2005 05:07 PM

Is the problem my tone? Okay. I take it all back. Let me rephrase:

Hi Americans! How are you today? You have a lovely country! I heart Mickey Mouse!

Hey, is that a box of donuts you are eating by yourself? Wow! Those look yummy! Hey, how much do you weight? Only, 350lbs? Wow, you really dont show it!

Say, have you ever heard of chinesse rice soup? You can eat it for breakfast. You can flavor it with fresh bamboo, ginger, chilli pepper and anything else you like. And hey, why not try drinking water instead of Coke, atleast early in the morning!