Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Need Help on a Drug Test. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=375812)

fsuplayer 11-10-2005 04:07 PM

Need Help on a Drug Test.

in the last month or so i started smoking pot some.

im out of school with time to burn and my fiance wanted to try weed so i bought some and enjoyed it throughly with her.

now the problem.

i am planning to go back to school in 2007 and i am looking into vet. school. to get into these programs, you have to have like 500-1k hrs of work at animal hospitals/clinics before you apply.

so i went it today to offer my free volunteer service at a vet. i know, and they said it would be great, but for insurance purposes i have to take this drug test. [censored].

are there any ways to 'flush' out your system that anyone that has tried that actually work?

i was supposed to start on monday, but i can prob. delay it a week with a creative story.

any advice is greatly appreciated.

fsuplayer

joshman1204 11-10-2005 04:09 PM

Re: Need Help on a Drug Test.

you can goto your local smoke shop and get a product called detox that should do the trick

Slow Play Ray 11-10-2005 04:11 PM

This has worked in 100% of the cases for people I know, including myself (like 9-for-9 or so).

I believe it is also available at the Vitamin Shoppe, if you have one of those near you.

Also, make sure it's a piss test - one of my buddies actually had to take a hair test. Luckily for him, he was well-prepared and had bought the masking shampoo as well.

Lady Dont Tekno 11-10-2005 04:12 PM

do all the detox stuff everyone is going to recommend and also drink only water from now until the test. as much as you can everyday.

unlucky513 11-10-2005 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
drink only water from now until the test. as much as you can everyday.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is wrong.

to the OP, check out the forums at urineluck.com

Victor 11-10-2005 04:22 PM

when is your drug test? when is the last time you smoked? how often were you smoking and for how long?

fsuplayer 11-10-2005 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when is your drug test? when is the last time you smoked? how often were you smoking and for how long?

[/ QUOTE ]

im supposed to start monday like i said, but if i was delayed a couple days its not a problem since im a volunteer.

i smoked last night, and a bunch last weekend since i was at a rock climbing competition.

i have been smoking maybe 3 wks and have done it 10-15times probably.

unlucky513 11-10-2005 04:33 PM

go to the smoke shop, buy a detox drink (you could get them online for MUCH cheaper, but might take a little time to get to you), read directions on the drink - i doubt you'll have any trouble passing the test because you're not a heavy smoker.

howzit 11-10-2005 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This has worked in 100% of the cases for people I know, including myself (like 9-for-9 or so).

I believe it is also available at the Vitamin Shoppe, if you have one of those near you.

Also, make sure it's a piss test - one of my buddies actually had to take a hair test. Luckily for him, he was well-prepared and had bought the masking shampoo as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot to thank you for your advice.

Thanks. . .I'm happily employed now.

11-10-2005 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

any advice is greatly appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is apparently endorsed by many top NFL players.