Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Se7en (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=341201)

TheBlueMonster 09-21-2005 02:18 AM

Se7en

I re-watched Se7en the other night and it got me thinking. Of all the nasty deaths in the movie, which do you think is the worst based on pain and grossness?
(no one is gonna pick wrath and I guess for envy you need to use your imagination)

BWebb 09-21-2005 02:19 AM

Re: Se7en

If lust is the one with the dead hooker, it is that one by far.

private joker 09-21-2005 02:20 AM

Does anyone else get annoyed when people type the title for Seven with the number in place of the 'v'? I realize the marketing images used that gimmick, but it's not like it's the official title of the movie. Go look in the press kit; it's called Seven.

Just being a nit. Awesome film. I picked Lust.

Edge34 09-21-2005 02:20 AM

The one with the dude on the bed that isn't actually dead. That's by far the worst. Sloth?

Edge34 09-21-2005 02:22 AM

Se7en

Tron 09-21-2005 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The one with the dude on the bed that isn't actually dead. That's by far the worst. Sloth?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obviously the worst one, Lust doesn't even compare.

TheBlueMonster 09-21-2005 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If lust is the one with the dead hooker, it is that one by far.

[/ QUOTE ]
that's the one. Though the doctor does say that the Sloth guy has been through more pain than anyone he's ever seen [ QUOTE ]
and he still has Hell to look forward to

[/ QUOTE ]

....one of the best lines from the film.

PITTM 09-21-2005 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, that guy got [censored] by a sword dildo too? if so then i agree. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

rj

TheBlueMonster 09-21-2005 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I watched the movie with my girlfriend and some of her female friends. I think Lust made them the most uncomfortable. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Tron 09-21-2005 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I watched the movie with my girlfriend and some of her female friends. I think Lust made them the most uncomfortable. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lust definitely made me the most uncomfortable upon my first viewing, but that is only because the scope of Sloth is too large to grasp at first.