Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   retarded OIC (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=362486)

edtost 10-21-2005 01:42 PM

retarded OIC

party gave me a free $100 in an old account, and I'm looking to do something OIC-based, but more outlandish. my original idea was to open up 9 10+1's and move up every time i have a buyin for the next higher level until i bust, but i know better ideas can come from the crowd.

sometime around dinner EST, I will do whatever the stupidest/most amusing idea this thread comes up with, and post my party nick so everyone can follow along.

Entity 10-21-2005 01:43 PM

Re: retarded OIC

Buy in at 4 $25 NL tables. Every time someone joins a table with a name related to golf or '69', move up in limits.

ddss6_99 10-21-2005 02:17 PM

cash it out and go buy a lapdance or two.

edtost 10-21-2005 02:30 PM

meh...they're making me play like 1k hands or something...i figure i might as well entertain myself while doing that.

Emmitt2222 10-21-2005 04:59 PM

something like CDC did with 8 [or was it 10] different types of poker games all at once. If you can't handle that then just go simple with 4. I'd go with one SNG, one NL, one limit and one MTT. Move up when you are awesome [just make up some arbitrary rule].

Evan 10-21-2005 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
something like CDC did with 8 [or was it 10] different types of poker games all at once. If you can't handle that then just go simple with 4. I'd go with one SNG, one NL, one limit and one MTT. Move up when you are awesome [just make up some arbitrary rule].

[/ QUOTE ]
This was sort of what I was thinking. I say 4 table stud hi, stud 8, omaha hi and omaha 8. You can throw in holdem if you can stand more tables. My guess is that you won't be able to.

Evan 10-21-2005 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you have any money left after my idea you should do this.

edtost 10-21-2005 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This was sort of what I was thinking. I say 4 table stud hi, stud 8, omaha hi and omaha 8. You can throw in holdem if you can stand more tables. My guess is that you won't be able to.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is definitely in the running if you can come up with a good moving-up rule

edtost 10-21-2005 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you have any money left after my idea you should do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

goes without saying.

Iolaus 10-21-2005 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is definitely in the running if you can come up with a good moving-up rule

[/ QUOTE ]

Move up whenever you scoop the pot in one of the hi/lo games.

OK, I'm going back to lurking.