Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Should Yugo Go? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390815)

The Yugoslavian 12-03-2005 10:36 PM

Should Yugo Go?

I received a pm from BDACH earlier today:

[ QUOTE ]

I have sent both durron597 and citanul copies of your post and recommending banning you and if nothing is done about it, I will be sending a copy to Mat sKlansky.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I thought a poll was in order:

johnnybeef 12-03-2005 10:38 PM

Re: Should Yugo Go?

I can only hope so.

bones 12-03-2005 10:39 PM

You've seen his posts. You've seen the pics. You know how block huggers roll. Now you make the call.

Irieguy 12-03-2005 10:40 PM

Getting banned by a gimmick account would be the nuts. If it happens to you, my goal will be to start a gimmick account just so that I can get myself banned.

Irieguy

KingDan 12-03-2005 10:42 PM

I forgot what I was going to say.

Your avatar rules.

12-03-2005 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Getting banned by a gimmick account would be the nuts. If it happens to you, my goal will be to start a gimmick account just so that I can get myself banned.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read his post, it's a clear ban. There is nothing to debate or discuss. If he is allowed to get away with what he said toward me, then there is no need for moderating and policing on this board.

microbet 12-03-2005 10:47 PM

I was going to vote yes as a joke, but then I thought about your room.

http://www.radekaphotography.com/images/Noose-large.jpg

Dr_Jeckyl_00 12-03-2005 10:51 PM

What did the post say? does not matter, sounds like someone is being big baby...yugo can stay

12-03-2005 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What did the post say? does not matter, sounds like someone is being big baby...yugo can stay

[/ QUOTE ]

As I stated before, this is a clear ban. If not, then there is no need for moderators. Anything other than a banning is hypocrisy and favoriticism.

rbear 12-03-2005 11:05 PM

Maybe a clear ban to you, but you aren't a mod. Why reply to THIS thread if you won't reference the original post?

12-03-2005 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

link to post please?

12-03-2005 11:11 PM

Yugo: pics of half naked hotties
DBACH: pics of guys holding '40s

DOWNWITH_DBACH!

12-03-2005 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe a clear ban to you, but you aren't a mod. Why reply to THIS thread if you won't reference the original post?

[/ QUOTE ]

The mods have been sent their copy of the post. Since The Yugoslavian was so forthcoming in posting my PM to him, maybe you should ask him for it. This thread screams reaks of sympathy and favoriticism for this guy than commonsense.

45suited 12-03-2005 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The mods have been sent their copy of the post. Since The Yugoslavian was so forthcoming in posting my PM to him, maybe you should ask him for it. This thread screams reaks of sympathy and favoriticism for this guy than commonsense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen here children, favoriticism is bad...mmmmkay?

YUGO STAYS: HOT CHICKS ARE +EV

Dr_Jeckyl_00 12-03-2005 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you have been posting for less than 2 weeks. you have not learned 2+2 etiquette, right, wrong, good, bad, etc. you need to have sense of humor and be able to take criticism. some discussions will be beneficial, some will not be (but they will be entertaining)... it is all good, lighten up.

TheUsher 12-03-2005 11:40 PM

Yugo needs to be banned because he hasn't been posting any more hot pictures lately. Oh and I voted yes because you made this poll. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Now if I only knew what the original post was about..

12-03-2005 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you have been posting for less than 2 weeks. you have not learned 2+2 etiquette, right, wrong, good, bad, etc. you need to have sense of humor and be able to take criticism. some discussions will be beneficial, some will not be (but they will be entertaining)... it is all good, lighten up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't consider being called a female dog neither being able to take criticism nor beneficial. If this is your idea of telling me I haven't been here long enought to learn 2+2 etiquette or to exercise a good sense of humor, then it's definitely not all good. If good players are not posting here anymore according to Irieguy's thread, then I see why.

Freudian 12-03-2005 11:54 PM

http://www.photohost.org/gallery/dat...4worthless.gif

REL18 12-04-2005 12:35 AM

Dbach u are a smart man ban a person that does good to this forum it sounds like everybody here just doesnt want to lose a valid contributor but plz ban dbach for trying to make us lose a skilled poster i have but one word for dbach maybe it can get me banned to its "tard"

Manque 12-04-2005 12:43 AM

It's not true that all the good players are no longer posting. I'm still here and I have over a 60% ROI at the play money tables.

rbear 12-04-2005 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not true that all the good players are no longer posting. I'm still here and I have over a 60% ROI at the play money tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. The Hummer dealership won't take my down payment though [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Manque 12-04-2005 12:49 AM

My ROI was higher but I made a cashout of about half my play roll and I hit the dreaded cashout curse.

pokerdirty 12-04-2005 12:55 AM

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post4094800

found it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<font color="white">search function roolz noobs! </font>

GtrHtr 12-04-2005 01:56 AM

Never. That is all.

zipppy 12-04-2005 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what got bdach pissed? i don't get it.

Isura 12-04-2005 02:27 AM

WTF happened??? And who the [censored] is this new guy.

Freudian 12-04-2005 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what got bdach pissed? i don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is trolling and trying to stir up [censored]. For all we know Yugo was mean to him during his Desdia-days and he has been studying his "Revenge for dummies" book.

rbear 12-04-2005 02:28 AM

yea, hardly think a word that can be said on tv should be a offense worthy of bannishment.

Insty 12-04-2005 02:32 AM

Does anyone else have the problem where there are posters you would love to put on ignore, but you never do because you just can't ignore the curiosity about WTF they are going to come up with next?

Inst.
I've never considered ignoring Yugo..

zipppy 12-04-2005 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else have the problem where there are posters you would love to put on ignore, but you never do because you just can't ignore the curiosity about WTF they are going to come up with next?

Inst.
I've never considered ignoring Yugo..

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think I'll ever ignore anyone, mostly because people can change.

12-04-2005 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it was just protocal until The Yugoslavian tried to sway the sympathy ( popular ) vote.

bluefeet 12-04-2005 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it was just protocal until he pulled my pigtails and I told the mods on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

The Yugoslavian 12-04-2005 03:14 AM

Everyone,

FWIW this isn't a joke thread or to stir up 'sympathy'...I don't really want/need that. I seriously will leave if the vote is over 50% for me to leave.

I haven't posted the link to the thread BDACH is talking about b/c I have absolutely no clue. Any of the things I've posted that are 'clearly bannable' haven't been in the last week, [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

But yes, I'm sure there can be ground to ban most posters if the Mods decide on it.

The main point of this thread was to indicate the absurdity that are trolls (and as usual, Irie more or less trumpt me by creating another, better, and actually reasoned thread with a similar aim).

As for this specific context - BDACH, IMO, is Desdia....and Desdia has had possibly dozens of accounts that aren't really gimmicks, they are created just so that he may mix it up with intelligent posters and attempt to piss everyone off.

Also, for the record, I have made quite a few of strategy posts over the last ~year......nothing ground breaking or monumental but it is what it is. I highly doubt I'd get the coaching requests and/or questions for advice from novice to very good players without making any of them. But I've never pretended to be a WORLD CHAMP or even superior at STTs to anyone else.....but during different periods of STTF strategic history I certainly have contributed in obvious and subtle ways. I know that posters/players *significantly* better than I have stopped posting or post very little due to 'trolling' issues and the unwillingness of players to listen....and that makes me sad, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

12-04-2005 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone,

FWIW this isn't a joke thread or to stir up 'sympathy'...I don't really want/need that. I seriously will leave if the vote is over 50% for me to leave.

I haven't posted the link to the thread BDACH is talking about b/c I have absolutely no clue. Any of the things I've posted that are 'clearly bannable' haven't been in the last week, [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

But yes, I'm sure there can be ground to ban most posters if the Mods decide on it.

The main point of this thread was to indicate the absurdity that are trolls (and as usual, Irie more or less trumpt me by creating another, better, and actually reasoned thread with a similar aim).

As for this specific context - BDACH, IMO, is Desdia....and Desdia has had possibly dozens of accounts that aren't really gimmicks, they are created just so that he may mix it up with intelligent posters and attempt to piss everyone off.

Also, for the record, I have made quite a few of strategy posts over the last ~year......nothing ground breaking or monumental but it is what it is. I highly doubt I'd get the coaching requests and/or questions for advice from novice to very good players without making any of them. But I've never pretended to be a WORLD CHAMP or even superior at STTs to anyone else.....but during different periods of STTF strategic history I certainly have contributed in obvious and subtle ways. I know that posters/players *significantly* better than I have stopped posting or post very little due to 'trolling' issues and the unwillingness of players to listen....and that makes me sad, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, so now you're George Bush fresh off his vacation 5 days after Katrina hit. Truely, awe-inspiring and laughably pathetic at the same time.

* Kanye West: George Bush doesn't like black people! *

12-04-2005 03:27 AM

I don't see why you're defending yourself, Yugo. This guy's a joke. I would have posted the PM as something to laugh at - not a serious topic of discussion.

There is such a thing as the status-quo. If people don't like it, they can find somewhere else to spend their time.

Hell, you'd be knockin on SFB's door, posting under SkipperYugo in a few days anyway. Shush this leaving crap.

Daliman 12-04-2005 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read his post, it's a clear ban. There is nothing to debate or discuss. If he is allowed to get away with what he said toward me, then there is no need for moderating and policing on this board.

[/ QUOTE ]

SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KNOW YOUR ROLE! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

12-04-2005 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, so now you're George Bush fresh off his vacation 5 days after Katrina hit. Truely, awe-inspiring and laughably pathetic at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on and word.

SuitedSixes 12-04-2005 03:44 AM

Why has this guy not been banned yet? Durron? Citanul?

rbear 12-04-2005 03:51 AM

you sir, are the racist

12-04-2005 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see why you're defending yourself, Yugo. This guy's a joke. I would have posted the PM as something to laugh at - not a serious topic of discussion.

There is such a thing as the status-quo. If people don't like it, they can find somewhere else to spend their time.

Hell, you'd be knockin on SFB's door, posting under SkipperYugo in a few days anyway. Shush this leaving crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he didn't see a need to defend himself, he wouldn't have posted my PM to him. This was a private matter that I didn't go broadcasting for everyone to see, he's the one that made it a public matter. It oozes guilt, IMO, even if it's only fleeting.