Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   (NC) My 2yo knows Malmuth and Sklansky by sight (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=350300)

flair1239 10-04-2005 02:03 PM

(NC) My 2yo knows Malmuth and Sklansky by sight

I had pointed out their pictures to her on the back of books a couple months ago mainly as a joke.

The other day she walked over and picked up a copy of HEPFAP and turn it over she pointed to each picture and said the correct name. She then opened the book and pretended to read it anouncing "Cards....(followed by typical two year old gibberish)".

Got a good laugh out of it.

Malachii 10-04-2005 03:36 PM

Re: (NC) My 2yo knows Malmuth and Sklansky by sight

Good lord

Stuck 10-04-2005 04:59 PM

While we're doleing out cutesy children stories [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ...

My three year old handed my my copy of SSHE yesterday with the words "Daddy, here's your book of Snap!"

I hope Americans play Snap!, otherwise this story is dead in the water [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The idea about having a whole book of strategy for Snap! keeps making me chuckle.

mackthefork 10-05-2005 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While we're doleing out cutesy children stories [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ...

My three year old handed my my copy of SSHE yesterday with the words "Daddy, here's your book of Snap!"

I hope Americans play Snap!, otherwise this story is dead in the water [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The idea about having a whole book of strategy for Snap! keeps making me chuckle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chapter 7 - S-s-s-s-s-s-speech F-f-therapy.

Mack

SCfuji 10-05-2005 03:39 PM

wow. props for being a great parent, that is truly awesome dude.

cwsiggy 10-05-2005 04:35 PM

Is it more important as a parent to keep your kids away from drugs or Ken Warren books as they get older?

mackthefork 10-05-2005 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it more important as a parent to keep your kids away from drugs or Ken Warren books as they get older?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know the answer to that already, I'll let others elaborate.

Mack

Jeff W 10-05-2005 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My son hit a gutshot on the river to beat my top set and I beat him with a tire iron.

10-07-2005 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know the answer to that already, I'll let others elaborate.

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a hard question to answer, what kind of drugs are we talking about?

benkahuna 10-07-2005 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had pointed out their pictures to her on the back of books a couple months ago mainly as a joke.

The other day she walked over and picked up a copy of HEPFAP and turn it over she pointed to each picture and said the correct name. She then opened the book and pretended to read it anouncing "Cards....(followed by typical two year old gibberish)".

Got a good laugh out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a hell of a parent. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]