Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Are Euro's ready for NA v EUROPE (IV) ? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=329648)

Stoneii 09-04-2005 05:21 PM

Are Euro\'s ready for NA v EUROPE (IV) ?

Time draws closer for the fourth challenge between NA and Europe. The score lies 2-1 in favour of NA but, having been 2-0 up, Europe are definitely on a roll [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

This thread is guaging interest from European players who are new/regulars to the 2+2 site as we need at least 20-25 players to give the NA players a decent run for their money. The points system is weighted but it's hard to beat good old fashioned numbers.

So, if you fancy being a part of the 2nd winning Euro team, then let me know on this thread and we'll get the 4th challenge underway. I'm sure Codewarrior and DrPhysic will post similar to get the NA interest.

I understand the WCOOP is currently underway as are many many other commitments from players so a date that is as suitable to everyone as possible can be arranged. I will certainly be able to drum up a few local Irish players to help the cause [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

First and foremost this game is great fun and very very educational as, to date, both teams, in the past 3 encounters, have managed to roll out some seriously heavy hitters.

Looking for some players then to even this challenge up guys and put our NA cousins firmly on the back foot [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

stoneii

bennies 09-04-2005 06:58 PM

Re: Are Euro\'s ready for NA v EUROPE (IV) ?

Ready Eddie!

AbelM 09-04-2005 07:03 PM

I'm interested.

Stoneii 09-05-2005 07:14 AM

ty - we are 3 so far [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Jackarama_ 09-05-2005 07:52 AM

and then there were 4 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The once and future king 09-05-2005 08:08 AM

Im in.

ipp147 09-05-2005 08:45 AM

I will be little help but yes, sign me up for Team Europe. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phill S 09-05-2005 09:08 AM

Count me in if the date is late september onwards.

The Diceman is always willing to represent his continent [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

09-05-2005 10:25 AM

I haven't been following these things but if you let me know what's involved I would in principle be interested.

mjm 09-05-2005 10:28 AM

I'd be more than happy to play.