Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Psychology (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What is Neo-Tech/ Neo-Cheating? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=364404)

DarkForceRising 10-24-2005 02:49 PM

What is Neo-Tech/ Neo-Cheating?

Someone loaned me this book years ago but I never read it. I forgot about it until happening across something about it at a blackjack site. Anyway, I googled but all I came across was a bunch of stuff that ultimately said nothing. I'm sure it's a bunch of BS but I am curious, nevertheless.

Sorry if I am barking up the wrong forum but this seemed like the most likely place to get the answer.

AndysDaddy 10-24-2005 08:53 PM

Re: What is Neo-Tech/ Neo-Cheating?

Here's a link.

Neo Tech is much bigger than just poker, but this is probably what you heard about. There's a small amount of helpful advice (tracking your results, simple psych stuff), but mostly its a guide book on how to manipulate and abuse your friends for profit. Most of it is total BS, INHO.
--
Scott

BluffTHIS! 10-25-2005 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but mostly its a guide book on how to manipulate and abuse your friends for profit. Most of it is total BS, INHO.

[/ QUOTE ]

The point of that is to make yourself aware of it so that you don't fall prey to those manipulations yourself. The guy who wrote those books is no idiot or mere advocate of cheating.

Xhad 10-25-2005 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a link.

Neo Tech is much bigger than just poker, but this is probably what you heard about. There's a small amount of helpful advice (tracking your results, simple psych stuff), but mostly its a guide book on how to manipulate and abuse your friends for profit. Most of it is total BS, INHO.
--
Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, I've actually gotten two bulk mails from those people. Or at least someone claiming to be from them. I show it to everyone who visits my apartment, I'm all "Hey check this out apparently I'm being offered magical powers." Total fruitcake stuff .

KeysrSoze 10-25-2005 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's a link.

--
Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, I've actually gotten two bulk mails from those people. Or at least someone claiming to be from them. I show it to everyone who visits my apartment, I'm all "Hey check this out apparently I'm being offered magical powers." Total fruitcake stuff .

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah what a dumbass evil quack. All people knowledged know that timecube discovery is true un-lie fact.