Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Neteller Accnt Hacked!!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265890)

neteller123 06-04-2005 05:22 PM

Neteller Accnt Hacked!!!

If you are a Neteller user you should probably read this.

I just found out someone had stolen all the money in my neteller account. The transactions description says "RM Costa Rica". The a*s*shole also tried to move money from my bank account to neteller. This is f*u*c*king scary.

Anybody had the similar experience before? Is Neteller going to refund me the money? Thanks a bunch.

Phill S 06-04-2005 05:24 PM

Re: Neteller Accnt Hacked!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Is Neteller going to refund me the money? Thanks a bunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Provided your not full of crap.

Phill

Reef 06-04-2005 05:26 PM

Do you have a firewall? Spyware protection?

Did you only access your neteller account from your own private computer?

busguy 06-04-2005 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Provided your not full of crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm laying odds that this is the case. PM me if you want in on the action.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] busguy

seriously . . . let this thread die. This kid can get his "15 minutes" somewhere else I'm pretty sure.

benfranklin 06-04-2005 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is Neteller going to refund me the money? Thanks a bunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Provided your not full of crap.

Phill

[/ QUOTE ]

You dispute the word of such a long-time, well-respected poster [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

His name alone reeks of sincerity and credibility. Well, something there reeks, anyway.

neteller123 06-04-2005 05:48 PM

WTF? This is not a troll. I registered this new account today just to post this message because I don't want to reveal my online identity even though it's just a user name here.

Anyway, I have been very careful with all these online transactions and online account info all these years. Something like this had never happened to me. To be totally honest I thought it would NEVER happen to me.

I was so shocked when I saw my neteller blanance had dropped to zero. The first thing that popped in my mind was "how come I didn't read anything like this on 2+2?".

Neteller's investigation dept doesn't work on the weekends so I have to wait until Monday to talk to them. I will keep you guys posted. What really bugs me is that it appears so far I am the only victim. It just does not make sense.

bigredlemon 06-04-2005 05:51 PM

its happened to many people here before. You are far from the only victim. You would have known that if you are indeed a regluar poster here.

johnnymac 06-04-2005 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was so shocked when I saw my neteller blanance had dropped to zero. The first thing that popped in my mind was "how come I didn't read anything like this on 2+2?".

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? The first thing which would have popped into my mind would have been 'Where the <censored> has my money gone!'

Joe

neteller123 06-04-2005 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its happened to many people here before. You are far from the only victim. You would have known that if you are indeed a regluar poster here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really appreciate your response although you like other guys are still insinuating I'm making this up. But I understand I figured I might get some negative responses when I submit the post with a new account. I just didn't expect every poster to call me a liar. But it's okay.

Now could you please explain to me how they got hold of my account info based on prior stories? Thanks a lot.

neteller123 06-04-2005 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have a firewall? Spyware protection?

Did you only access your neteller account from your own private computer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Yes. And yes.