Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Running Bad... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342438)

09-22-2005 11:12 PM

Running Bad...

kind of a stupid question I know....but i was just woundering what everyone likes to do when you have a couple hours or even a couple days of bad luck......

closer2313 09-22-2005 11:15 PM

Re: Running Bad...

I like to keep playing as long as its not bothering me.

Dunno 09-22-2005 11:24 PM

Play it out.. some ppl move down i limits but i dont really see the point in that if you just have faith in your game.

Personly i slam my head in the wall and take a walk in the park to make the pain go away [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

shant 09-22-2005 11:25 PM

Keep playing.

J_B 09-22-2005 11:29 PM

I've been running REALLY bad for a month or so. Nothing much wins for me. AK has a negative expectation, etc. I've changed my game a little to help compensate, but nothings working. Down another 100 BB today alone. All the usualy, flushed mored than I can counte, boated on river, etc.

I'm actually at a loss, I'm down about 250 BB at 2/4 and a few more at 1/2 and .5/1. No matter what I play I don't win - And I have PT to prove it!

SoftcoreRevolt 09-22-2005 11:37 PM

Uh, changing your game to compensate for a downsing is very very bad. unless it is a change to fix a leak.

RatFink 09-22-2005 11:43 PM

Put in more time analyzing your past hands. Not just from recent sessions, but from way-back when. I find it an excellent way to take a break. Go find that 38BB pot you won three months ago and relive the finer joys of post flop perfection resulting in a finely crafted turn suckout and river payoffs. Find an old leak that you plugged and see how much you've made on that plug. Then look for a new one.

milesdyson 09-22-2005 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been running REALLY bad for a month or so. Nothing much wins for me. AK has a negative expectation, etc. I've changed my game a little to help compensate, but nothings working. Down another 100 BB today alone. All the usualy, flushed mored than I can counte, boated on river, etc.

I'm actually at a loss, I'm down about 250 BB at 2/4 and a few more at 1/2 and .5/1. No matter what I play I don't win - And I have PT to prove it!

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

i feel so sad. awwww.... poor thing

J_B 09-23-2005 12:05 AM

Thx. Needed that.. Do note though, I never said it was rigged [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sightless 09-23-2005 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are not alone

I lost so much latly and i just cant seem to be able to win

):

any time i sit down and win 30BB in few hours of gridning it down and then lose it in 5 hands to maniac and then go on tilt and lose 30 more i just wanna cry ):