Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Final Table of WSOP. Whats your play here? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403911)

12-23-2005 12:23 PM

Re: Final Table of WSOP. Whats your play here?

i'm colorblind...

12-23-2005 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

heh, a couple of people seemed to have missed it, so just to point it out in the op:

there are two 9c in the deck, its a misdeal. will you be ethical or risk taking the chiplead?

[/ QUOTE ]

This intentional wrinkle means that the original post was even more stupid than I had originally thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay

hope you are proud

bdmcgraw 12-23-2005 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

heh, a couple of people seemed to have missed it, so just to point it out in the op:

there are two 9c in the deck, its a misdeal. will you be ethical or risk taking the chiplead?

[/ QUOTE ]

This intentional wrinkle means that the original post was even more stupid than I had originally thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay

hope you are proud

[/ QUOTE ]

pokemon!

Easy E 12-23-2005 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
imagine that TV cameras are banned from the WSOP this year, there are no cameras underneath the table.

Your seated in the SB with 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

You smoothcall and see a flop of:
A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

You decide to slowplay and check, only for BB to fire off another 350k. You insta-call...

[/ QUOTE ]

First thing I would do is scream at myself for calling.

[/ QUOTE ] and the turn comes:

9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

You have 1 million left, BB has 1.5 million left. If you take this pot you will be chip leader and you are fairly sure you can bully BB around til you win.

Whats your play?

[/ QUOTE ]

What, I should try to get away with the pot by moving in, thinking he's laying down so I don't have to show my card?

Getting evicted from the ME is worse than potentially losing this pot. I call the floor.

12-23-2005 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fold and wait for a better spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!

12-23-2005 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Getting evicted from the ME is worse than potentially losing this pot. I call the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

You actually think they'd kick you out for a mistake they made?

12-24-2005 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You actually think they'd kick you out for a mistake they made?

[/ QUOTE ]

youd just have to tell them that you didnt realize the 4th 9 was the same suit as one on the flop because you were too excited thinking about millions of dollars [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

12-25-2005 02:19 AM

Move all in.

ggbman 12-25-2005 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fold and wait for a better spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless he has AAA in the hole, which is REALLY unlikely, you have the best hand here. I cant tell if you were being serious or not?

man 12-25-2005 04:22 PM

I'm incompetent in these situations so I would call a floorman and have them deal with it. plus, the chance of him calling a bluff, probably resulting in no prize money for me, is too much for me to risk.