Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: *STTF-HUC-II* - Blind Draw Calcutta (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390507)

skipperbob 12-03-2005 12:49 PM

OT: *STTF-HUC-II* - Blind Draw Calcutta

I will organize just ONE Calcutta for the *STTF-HUC-II*. It will be a 32-spot ($50/entry) Blind-Draw Calcutta.

Anybody (all Sttf'ers welcome) who wants to play can xfer $50 to me on Party or Stars...PM me for account info.

Anybody can buy more than one entry. If we don't get 32 paid entries,
I will buy all the remaining spots so that we have a prize pool of $1,550; ($50 vig)....Once all the spots are purchased there will be a "blind draw" performed by 66's / Slacker progeny so that each participant will now "own" one (or more) of the *STTF-HUC-II* players.

McPherzen won the *STTF-HUC-I* BDC and I'm sure he will attest to the pleasure of that little "BooYah"

I was a little surprised that nobody offerred to "buy" an existing spot last year; but given the level of understanding/sobriety, I guess it makes sense.

ToRepeat: All Forum participants are welcome to play the Blind-Draw-Calcutta regardless of whether they are going to the event or not....It's a pretty cheap ($50) way to participate even if you can't manage to be there.

I will not organize either of the other Calcutta's this time around...Way too much effort required &/or nobody seemed to "get-off' on the whole thing anyway (Thank You Gigabet)....If somebody else wants to take a stab; "knock yourself out"

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]"SFB" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

citanul 12-03-2005 12:54 PM

Re: OT: *STTF-HUC-II* - Blind Draw Calcutta

skip,

i would like a spot in the blind draw.

i will also put some work in to the other sidebets/calcutta this year, if i'm reminded especially.

i have no $ in stars right now, so either can i lock up a spot and zap you dough later or can i do it through other means?

Seth Money 12-03-2005 01:05 PM

Skipper,

Bump it up too $100 a piece and I will buy $2500 worth thanks to Yugo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thinnin.

Seth

skipperbob 12-03-2005 01:11 PM

What "other means" Nitwit?...Mental Telepathy?...Kidding aside, You're down Dude...Get me the $50 when/how you can.
Tell Yugo to pay me...Owe him?

Let me know if you want help with Live Calcutta(s)...GrekeHaus did a great job of organizing an online site for Calcutta action & sidebets, so check with him.

The sidebets turned out to be fun/popular, so we prolly should do that again....Except that I have a bad feeling that Zen was planning to stiff me for the $Mil if Yugo won [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

People "IN" , so far, for "BDC":
1.SFB
2.Citanul
3.Irieguy
4.Zen
5.66's
6.Slacker

cleinen 12-03-2005 01:13 PM

I'm in.

skipperbob 12-03-2005 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Skipper,
Bump it up too $100 a piece and I will buy $2500 worth thanks to Yugo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Thinnin.
Seth

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you intend to give that homey sum kinda "moeran" discount?

citanul 12-03-2005 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What "other means" Nitwit?...Mental Telepathy?...Kidding aside, You're down Dude...Get me the $50 when/how you can.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was thinking party xfer. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

thanks for the offer to help with other calcuttas.

c

wuwei 12-03-2005 01:33 PM

I'm in. Party account still skipperbob?

ilya 12-03-2005 01:36 PM

Yes please.

Seth Money 12-03-2005 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Skipper,
Thinnin.
Seth

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you intend to give that homey sum kinda "moeran" discount?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give him a 3% interest discount on each day he doesnt pay hahahaha. If not I'm breaking legs

Seth