Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Again, prolly basic...but I'm still out of practice (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=261131)

Jaran 05-28-2005 07:29 PM

Again, prolly basic...but I\'m still out of practice

Table just turned over for so reads are not solid, but most seem lpp. What do you do in this situation and why? Thx in advance.

-Jaran

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (8 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. CO posts a blind of $0.5. UTG posts a blind of $0.5.
UTG (poster) checks, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls, MP2 calls, CO (poster) checks, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (7 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, Hero...

edited to add reads

iNsChris 05-28-2005 07:32 PM

Re: Again, prolly basic...but I\'m still out of practice

IM A NEWBIE - TAKE ADVICE WITH PINCH OF SALT - Wait for advanced.

Raise.

Charge the flush chases, No raise preflop KK prob not in anyones hand.

also 7outs and 10 on turn, Nice.

p.s. didn't see reads, KK is still very doubtfull for any passive. IMO Raise if it wasn't two suited id call to keep interest i think.

ClaytonN 05-28-2005 07:35 PM

Raise.

Shalara 05-28-2005 07:36 PM

I vote for raise. Flush draws, straight draws, pairs, kings, &amp; overs will still call despite the raise.

Long time no see, where've you been? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Jaran 05-28-2005 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Long time no see, where've you been? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rome [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Was there for 4mos.

-Jaran

Jaran 05-28-2005 08:32 PM

Shameless bump...Anyone else?

-Jaran

aK13 05-28-2005 08:34 PM

Raise.

SteveL91 05-28-2005 08:37 PM

The board is fairly disconnected, so I could see calling; however, with so many people in the pot, I think people will find something to stick around with, because they usually do. Cut down on the opponents, and I'd probably call, but I hate slow-playing in such a big pot.

aK13 05-28-2005 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The board is fairly disconnected, so I could see calling; however, with so many people in the pot, I think people will find something to stick around with, because they usually do. Cut down on the opponents, and I'd probably call, but I hate slow-playing in such a big pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the contrary, I'd say the board is fairly connected -- we have flush draws and straight draws (to people who play 1 gappers). If we call, gutshots will have odds to outdraw us, so we can protect by raising. I also think we need to raise while we have a considerable edge on the flush draws.

ArturiusX 05-28-2005 08:47 PM

I raise for value on this board.