Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Delete Empire, get $100 survey offer if you come back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256056)

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 05:06 PM

Delete Empire, get $100 survey offer if you come back

Don't know if it will work for everyone, but if you delete Empires software from your computer, they will ask you why you are leaving them, offer a survey and will pay you $100 in bonus if you will come back.

Worked for me after hearing about it from a fellow player. Not sure if it will work for everyone though. But worth a try if you are a hoe like me.

I guess they must have had a lot of players leaving in disgust when they started banning people. So they put this in to keep their valued players from leaving maybe?

Good luck, hope everyone gets it. If not, just reinstall the software and nothing lost nothing gained, except five minutes of your time.

They ask you in the survey why you are leaving them. I put in that the recent bannings of my friends caused severe depression.

Jurollo 05-20-2005 05:08 PM

Re: Delete Empire, get $100 survey offer if you come back

Anyone who does this survey put the reason you are leaving is because they made their sunday night tournies rebuys. Maybe we can get them to change it back.
~Justin

Richter 05-20-2005 05:08 PM

hmmm it's tempting to abuse Empire bonuses a bit more... (well they haven't closed my account yet...)

Bradyams 05-20-2005 05:09 PM

How long does it take until you receive the e-mail?

mack23 05-20-2005 05:10 PM

Banned people should try this! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Couldn't hurt and with Empire's notoriously bad customer service it just might work...

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 05:11 PM

It was an automated offer during the last step of the deletion process.

krimson 05-20-2005 05:12 PM

Is it a 30-day?

wuwei 05-20-2005 05:17 PM

This is such an obvious ploy to ban even more bonus whores, I'm suprised you would fall for it. You're screwed!

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 05:18 PM

I mean the survey is automated at the end of the deletion process. Fill it out with your correct username and send it in. Then the comeback offer for me came within 24 hours.

I used the control panel->add/delete programs. Not sure if it matters.

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 05:20 PM

Screwed or not, I got my 100 bucks and cashed out.

Personally, I could care less if I got banned from Empire. 100 a month in bonus is nothing when you can get unlimited bonuses from other sites.

Doesn't take a genius to realize I would never play at any site without a bonus to clear, when I can always clear a bonus somewhere else.

Only a fool would play at Empire without clearing a bonus. At least in my opinion.