Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Another reason why Pokerstars pwns (LC) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=387903)

4_2_it 11-29-2005 09:13 PM

Another reason why Pokerstars pwns (LC)

When I got home from work today I had a package from Pokerstars. I hadn't ordered anything from the FPP Store so I was curious. It was a real fossil personalized and signed by Greg Raymer. I forgot that I entered a couple of their Hurricane Katrina benefit tourneys and finished third. I was not expecting a prize (I had no idea that there were prizes), but this will be on my mantle for the foreseeable future.
Many thanks to Pokerstars and Fossilman!!!!

SoftcoreRevolt 11-29-2005 09:19 PM

Re: Another reason why Pokerstars pwns (LC)

[ QUOTE ]
When I got home from work today I had a package from Pokerstars. I hadn't ordered anything from the FPP Store so I was curious. It was a real fossil personalized and signed by Greg Raymer. I forgot that I entered a couple of their Hurricane Katrina benefit tourneys and finished third. I was not expecting a prize (I had no idea that there were prizes), but this will be on my mantle for the foreseeable future.
Many thanks to Pokerstars and Fossilman!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

By put it on your mantle, you mean sell it to a mysterious corporation so they can extra DNA from inside of it to create an amusement park full of living dinosaurs..

right?

timprov 11-29-2005 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

By put it on your mantle, you mean sell it to a mysterious corporation so they can extra DNA from inside of it to create an amusement park full of living dinosaurs hybridized with Greg Raymer.

right?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Lee Jones 11-30-2005 07:19 AM

Things come full circle. When "Jurassic Park" first came out, I was working at Silicon Graphics. [1] Our machines were the workhorses of the graphics rendering at Industrial Light and Magic. We had the morning off from work and got to go see a pre-release screening of the film at a local theater.

Who'd have thought that ten years later...

Regards, Lee

[1] Doing CAD software support.

BradleyT 11-30-2005 09:56 AM

What's the eBay auction number?

4_2_it 11-30-2005 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ebay, meh. I just called Sotheby's and they will be auctioning it off in their December auction. It is slated to go right after a Faberge egg and before an original John Phillip Sousa composition. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

boscoboy 11-30-2005 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ebay, meh. I just called Sotheby's and they will be auctioning it off in their December auction. It is slated to go right after a Faberge egg and before an original John Philip Sousa composition. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP